Lead Generation and Appointment Setting
Lead Generation and Appointment Setting
What comes to mind when you think about Singapore?
The chili crab dish? The impressive work ethic of the locals?
We can go on forever with this list, but one fact about this Asian Tiger is ever-present: it’s a friendly place to do business.
There are a lot of business opportunities in this tiny island-nation, but the thing is you can’t get big results using just about any B2B lead generation and appointment setting campaign.
So, what come to mind when you think about marketing and sales efficiency?
- List of potential clients with updated phone numbers and email
- Expert sales callers who need little to no training on prospecting
- CRM software that can handle high volume call activity
- Marketing Automation that includes email marketing, social networking and lead nurturing
You then have a roadmap.
But just like touring Singapore, you might also need a trusty guide to make the experience more rewarding. You need someone with a sense of direction. Someone who can introduce you to places worth your time and money. Someone who knows Singaporean businesses well enough to provide the best sales results and a sense of satisfaction no amount of seafood-based delicacies can outmatch.
Someone like us.
Callbox is proud to help the world’s most successful brands achieve their sales and marketing goals
I want to thank each and every one of you for making our May 19th Launch a resounding success! Each of your contributions helped us to exceed our initial estimates on attendance, and drive what we feel will be a very good outcome from the ensuing follow up meetings. We had excellent participation from both our internal support teams and external partners. Our original goal for registration was approximately 80, which we hit right on the nose, and our expected attendees (excluding members of the press) was 40. We actually ended up exceeding that number by driving 57 pax, so excellent work by all!! From a press coverage perspective, we ended up with 10 members of the press joining our Press Briefing, which is fantastic! The group was made up of 40% customers, and 60% partners, which made for a very good split in the numbers. Some of our highlighted customers included: StarHub, Global Foundries, Bank of America, and Maybank Singapore to name a few. I want to give a special thanks to the following Partners: Callbox for driving 17 additional registered and confirmed attendees in the last two (2) days of the drive.
Cortez Smith, Pure Storage
What a wonderful day indeed! I checked the success log earlier and you’ve had a great day. Both our prospects today have signed up (verbally) to the system! Well done – you’re doing such an awesome job. Thank you again for all your hard work, you are making just huge leaps and bounds!
Helen Joronen, Greenkeeper Systems New Zealand
I just wanted to write to you guys to say what a pleasure it has been working with you on our outbound lead generation campaigns in Singapore. The professionalism in the setup and execution was second to none. You opened up a number of opportunities that we are now capitalizing on. Well done and thanks!
Larry Adler, Webqem Singapore
No complicated set-up or clunky interface
Reach and engage your prospects with ease and efficiency
Callbox Pipeline is a multi-touch, multi-channel CRM and marketing automation platform that integrates call center power with lead management, campaign monitoring and lead nurturing. Sign up for any of our services and instantly enjoy these benefits of Callbox Pipeline and more:
- DataMiner – Build lists of up-to-date business contacts from Callbox’s global database
- Sales Campaigns – Run targeted call and email campaigns
- Lead Scoring – Score leads based on how they fit in with your business and the interest they show in your offering
- Live Touchpoints – View calls by your Callbox team, email opens and replies, and website visits as they happen
- Mobile Streams – Access updates on recent calls, appointments, tasks and notifications across mobile browsers
- Auto Triggers and Actions – Nurture your leads by defining the next move for any given status of your sales prospect
- Real-time Notifications – Send and receive timely alerts so you can respond promptly to actions taken by your prospects