Callbox Confirmed 600 Attendees for Events Leader
The Client is an events specialist and one of the many fast-expanding companies in its industry that could provide resources both in and out of the APAC region.
• Validated and profiled contacts via Customer Profiling campaign
• Well-targeted reminder calls achieved via Callbox’s SMART Calling
• Accurately tracked active responses via the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
1. The database records needed to be validated so a customer profiling campaign was implemented.
2. Company and business names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts and all other contact details were updated to ensure list accuracy.
3. To further validate the contact information, the Callbox team sent initial copies of the Client’s reminder featuring the upcoming and past events with links to their website and query boxes.
4. Active responses like opened emails, website visits, clicked links, and queries were tracked via the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool and saved for follow-up.
5. Invalid emails (bounces) and contact details were updated upon speaking with the decision maker.
1. Through Callbox’s SMART Calling process, active contacts that were filtered from the Customer Profiling campaign were called to remind prospects of the event and to confirm their attendance.
2. For prospects who were still on the fence with their decisions, drip email reminders were sent to them via the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool.
3. Prospects who confirmed attendance were sent calendar invites.
4. A day before the event, a final confirmation call to all each one who confirmed was made to keep an accurate number of expected attendees for the event.