2020 is the year of the Metal Rat. It symbolizes autumn which means harvest time for individuals who invested in major projects and acquired new knowledge and skills. The coming new year also projects prosperity for those who carefully planned and prepared for possible radical changes, while opportunism and greed will hold up those who are asleep at the switch. But, don’t worry, Callbox got your back – The Callbox Sales Prospecting Masterclass (The Account-Based Marketing Approach).
The Callbox Sales Prospecting Masterclass (The Account-Based Marketing Approach) will get you prepared for the year of the smart zodiac by providing insights on modern ABM sales prospecting strategies to help you gain in-depth learning how it would fit your targeted sales prospecting activities through the following topics:
- Selecting Ideal Accounts
- Identifying Contact Personas
- Capturing Prospect Information
- Scoring Qualified Prospects
- Nurturing and Converting Prospects
Two of Callbox’s pioneer sales and marketing leaders, Charmaine Española, Director for Creative Marketing, and Mitos Aguadera, Client Services Manager, will be the speakers. The ladies will ensure that the attendees would take away the following benefits at the end of the two-hour session:
- Gain a solid understanding of the modern account-based sales process through an end-to-end practical guide
- Master each component in the B2B sales cycle with in-depth learning from every topic discussed
- Find out how to integrate ABM sales tactics and technology through hands-on walkthroughs
- Learn actual, proven strategies from case studies and references
The Callbox Sales Prospecting Masterclass (The Account-Based Marketing Approach) on November 6, from 2-4 PM at Ucommune, 9 Temasek Blvd, #07-00, Suntec Tower 2, Singapore 038989 is the last leg of the yearly masterclass series, and will be your best knowledge investment to reap the harvest in the year of the Metal Rat.