Yes, it’s happening again! CommunicAsia, Asia’s largest event in communications and information technology will rock Singapore again this year. On May 23-25, the Marina Bay Sands will be filled with more than 30,000 attendees of trade professionals from the ICT industry not just in the Asia Pacific region but from different parts of the world.
What is CommunicAsia?
CommunicAsia is a yearly Information and Communication Technology exhibition and conference. This year, CommunicAsia2017 will be hosting 2 events; The CommunicAsia Exhibition and The CommunicAsia Summit which will bring together a comprehensive display of cutting edge technologies and will feature a showcase of trending technologies:
- Connect Everywhere
- Borderless Broadband
- Smart Cities
- Cloud & Big Data
- Security & Cyber-Security
- Enterprise Mobility
Aside from witnessing the latest in industry innovations for free, here are 5 reasons why you should drop by.
- Get a chance to meet with top experts and managers in the ICT industry.
- Understand some of the crucial industry-related issues affecting the APAC region.
- Learn more about the trending technologies
- Build relationship and exchange ideas with industry leaders and influencers.
- Enhance your experience and knowledge from the complementary seminars and sessions featuring DigiMarketing Lab, IPv6 Share and Learn 2017, SME Day, Philippines Connect and more.
The Callbox team will be there too. Being recognized as one of the leaders in B2B sales lead generation, we thought you might want to meet and exchange ideas with our senior executives on how we manage to deliver sales-ready leads to our clients using our Callbox Pipeline that provides intelligent and user-friendly tools such as Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool and SMART Calling.
We’re excited and happy to meet you on this 3-day event filled with learning and new experience by staying updated on the latest trends in the ICT industry and go home ready to face future consumer demands.