Callbox’s 2018 event calendar kicks off with this year’s much-awaited LeadsCon conference, which takes place March 5 to 7in Las Vegas.
LeadsCon Las Vegas is the first leg in a two-part series of yearly expos that focus on customer acquisition and conversion strategies. The 3-day event, scheduled for March 5 to 7, 2018 at The Paris Las Vegas, bills itself as “the performance marketing conference”—and for good reasons, too.
This year’s LeadsCon Las Vegas features more than 90 speakers from tech, financial services, and other B2B verticals, representing companies like Uber, Facebook, The Lending Tree, Spring Venture Group, etc. Key activities include hands-on workshops on content marketing, SEO, and partnership marketing, while presentations cover titles such as:
- TCPA Industry Alert
- Paradigm Shift: Signal is the New Lead
- Using People-Based Measurement for Real Business Outcomes
- Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression with Email Retargeting
- From Likes to Leads—Leveraging Facebook Lead Ads for Customer Acquisition
- Less Leads, More Lifetime Value: Think Like a Digital Economist
- Small Data: The Key to Call Tracking and Cracking the Code of Offline Conversions
Callbox has always been open to learning about tools and tactics that help the company improve its services. That’s why we always make it a point to join marketing conferences like LeadsCon. What we’ll pick up at the 3-day show will surely drive better results not only for the Callbox Team but for our customers as well.
So, if you’re also headed to LeadsCon Las Vegas 2018, we’d love to meet up with you there.