Callbox will end the year with a bang as it holds the last leg of its Sales Prospecting Masterclass, The Account-Based Marketing Approach event series on November 6, 2 to 4 PM, at Ucommune, 9 Temasek Blvd, #07-00, Suntec Tower 2, Singapore 038989.
With the success of the past three consecutive masterclasses last March, June, and September, Callbox is driven to continue its course to equip sales and marketing decision makers with tools and knowledge that will enable them to achieve invaluable skills and capabilities through continuous learning.
The upcoming masterclass will serve as an avenue for marketing and sales leaders to gain in-depth learning on modern ABM sales prospecting approach and how it will fit their targeted sales prospecting activities through the following topics:
- Selecting Ideal Accounts
- Identifying Contact Personas
- Capturing Prospect Information
- Scoring Qualified Prospects
- Nurturing and Converting Prospects
With the facilitation of two of Callbox’s pioneer marketing leaders, Charmaine Española, Director for Creative Marketing, and Sharifah Aljunied, Director for Business Development, attendees are assured to take away the following benefits at the end of the two-hour session:
- Gain a solid understanding of the modern account-based sales process through an end-to-end practical guide
- Master each component in the B2B sales cycle with in-depth learning from every topic discussed
- Find out how to integrate ABM sales tactics and technology through hands-on walkthroughs
- Learn actual, proven strategies from case studies and references
The Callbox Sales Prospecting Masterclass, The Account-Based Marketing Approach, on November 6, 2-4 PM, @ Ucommune will be Callbox’s last hurrah for 2019, but will definitely be the best time to start new learnings for B2B sales and marketing leaders.