Callbox’s Call-To-Invite Campaign Delivered ICT Leader From Buyout Concussions
- Successfully completed a 3-month region-wide Call-to Invite campaign for a multinational ICT company
- Worked out seamless outbound campaign activities that set the stage for the Client to deliver its message to its target audience
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-interested participants delivered
The Client is a global computer technology pioneer that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. They empower countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology solutions that help them do and achieve more.
The Client made history and proved its might in the technology sector when it completed a merger valued at approximately $60 billion with one of the biggest data storage companies, in 2015.
Although It was known to be the biggest tech deal ever, several roadblocks halted the deal’s success which affected the business in many different ways. One of those is product redundancy.
The Client’s newly acquired partner hosts several subsidiaries that were meant to augment technology bases and slope up the business but turned out to create a complex battleground, resulting in customer anxiety instead.
In the hope of driving awareness on customers about its new line of combined products and services, the Client decided to host a series of events.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox and the Client methodized a three-month Call-to-Invite campaign.
The goal was for the Callbox team to invite target participants and register to the series of events that the Client will be hosting in different countries and schedules.
The discussions focused on automation and data security.
Account Research and Selection
- Callbox helped analyze and refine the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) that served as basis for identifying which companies to include as target accounts.
- Callbox improved the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying which contacts qualify best as target participants.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of prospects they want the outbound campaign to engage. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Two buyer personas were designated as the campaign’s primary targets: mid-level IT managers or directors and mid-level network managers.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these two personas and further grouped according to industry and business size.
The three-month Call-to-Invite campaign concluded the key objective set for the project: to drive awareness on target customers about the new line of merged products and services as one brand.
The Call-to-Invite campaign delivered the following results:
First Month, Thailand
- Total calls made: 2,970
- No. of RSVPs: 70
- For follow up: 65
- Requested more information: 40
- Total positive contacts: 424
Second Month, Singapore
- Total calls made: 3,080
- No. of RSVPs: 80
- For follow up: 70
- Requested more information: 53
- Total positive contacts: 512
Third Month, Malaysia
- Total calls made: 1,776
- No. of RSVPs: 30
- For follow up: 40
- Requested more information: 25
- Total positive contacts: 115
Overall, the three-month Call-to-Invite outreach produced a total of 180 leads (confirmed attendees) as against the Client’s target of 100.
The leads delivered were best-qualified targets which turned in 55% conversion for the Client.