SG Corporate Car Rental Firm Expands in 4-Year Team-Up with Callbox
Singapore is well-known for its high cost of vehicle ownership, making it an ideal market for car rental companies. The Client is one of dozens of rent-a-car providers competing in the lucrative corporate vehicle leasing segment, a sector which is currently undergoing some major developments.
The Client’s service portfolio includes both short-term and long-term car rentals, but with competition heating up in the business travel market for car rentals (especially with the entry of smaller boutique players via Singapore’s real-time online car rental booking platform), the company wanted to refocus its marketing efforts on long-term rental services, where the Client could better differentiate its offerings.
To maximize results for the new marketing initiative, the Client planned to concentrate its in-house resources on inbound activities, while letting a third-party provider handle the bulk of its outbound strategy. The Client expected this approach would allow them to redirect their internal team on more crucial stages of the sales process.
In 2013, the Client partnered with Callbox for a pilot three-month appointment setting program. After this initial campaign, the Client remained with Callbox until mid-2017, helping the company achieve key business milestones throughout the period.
- Completed a long-term multi-channel appointment setting program for a Singapore-based corporate car rental company
- Exceeded campaign benchmarks in terms of qualified appointments and leads completed throughout the 4-year engagement
- Contributed to the Client’s medium-term business goals, including market share expansion and revenue growth
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The campaigns carried out during the four-year partnership revolved around Callbox’s multi-touch, multi-channel approach at appointment setting. This involved contacting and nurturing high-value prospects through a sequence of phone and email touches made at critical times in the outreach cycle.
Each campaign’s main objective was to book phone appointments with qualified prospects on behalf of the Client’s reps, targeting procurement managers and HR managers from corporate offices across Singapore.
The entire project ran for 50 months (from June 2013 to July 2017) and met most of the objectives set by the Client. Going into the project, the company wanted to add 10 sales appointments, 20 leads, and 30 warm contacts per month. Here are the actual results of the whole engagement based on the target KPIs:
- The project booked a total of 782 qualified appointments (averaging 16 per month) for the Client.
- The Callbox team also generated a total of 2,011 verified leads (averaging 40 per month).
- There were also 1,426 contacts (averaging 29 per month) positively contacted and profiled during the course of the project.
Overall, the Client was satisfied with the quantity and (more importantly) quality of the leads and appointments Callbox delivered. While the company gave no specific figures, the Client cited gaining a steady stream of opportunities and conversions as the main reason why it continued to work with Callbox for more than four years.