Commitment to Quality Leads: Callbox ABM Wins Leads and Boosts Revenue for AI Healthcare Provider
- Completed a 6-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for a global AI-powered solutions provider for healthcare businesses.
- Seamlessly worked out campaign actions that opened opportunities for the Client to promote its services.
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly qualified prospects delivered.
The Client is a major multinational firm that offers advanced analytics and AI capabilities for data-driven decision-making. They integrate and manage data from various sources of electronic
health records, enabling improved diagnosis accuracy and personalized treatment plans.
Predictive analytics and AI-driven decision support enable proactive interventions and optimized resource allocation. Their platform enhances population health management with targeted
interventions and preventive measures.
Emphasizing strong compliance and security measures, the company ensures that their operations adhere to data privacy and industry regulations, maintaining the highest standards of
patient data protection.
Overall, the Client offers a comprehensive solution to improve patient care, streamline operations, and enhance healthcare outcomes.
The Client is a reputable provider of AI-powered solutions for businesses in the healthcare sector. Having been in business for 5 years, they have a strong track record of delivering quality services. However, despite years of experience and expertise, they have been struggling to generate qualified leads in recent months.
The Client’s previous lead-generation efforts had been focused on SEO, email marketing, networking events, and referrals from existing clients. While these methods generated some leads, the quality of these leads was often poor. The Client was not able to align their marketing efforts to the leads they were generating and to the results they were aiming for.
The lackluster outcomes made the Client realize that they needed a fresh approach to their lead-generation efforts. A thorough audit of their previous marketing efforts helped the Client point out the problem with their lead generation strategy: They needed to be present on multiple platforms to reach as many prospects as possible. And in this case, they needed to target the right audiences.
The Client decided to partner with a multi-touch, multi-channel, AI-powered lead generation agency to help them improve their lead generation process. Finding the most suitable provider to outsource to required extensive research, and after careful consideration, they opted to collaborate with Callbox.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a plan for a Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign using Account-Based Marketing, which included:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- Callbox was to help the Client identify new contacts and generate qualified leads.
- To build brand awareness by reaching out to prospects through multiple channels.
- Callbox was to book online or phone meetings for a discussion with the Client’s sales representatives.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were the CEO, Chief Digital Information Officer, CIO, CMIO, and CTO.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The 6-Month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 158 Sales Qualified Leads, 294 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 857 Social Media Connections.