Elevator and Escalator Company Reach Key Decision-Makers in APAC with Callbox ABM
- Successfully completed a 5-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for a top elevator and escalator manufacturing and maintenance company.
- Executed database solutions that turned the Client's contact list into a potential customer resource through cleansing and profiling procedures.
- Worked on campaign activities that increased brand awareness and opened opportunities to generate leads and engage more potential buyers.
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-qualified unique contacts delivered.
The Client is a prominent player in the elevator and escalator manufacturing and maintenance industry, providing an extensive range of products and services tailored for diverse building types including public, commercial, residential, manufacturing, logistics, and transportation structures.
Their offerings include a wide range of elevators, escalators, and automatic building doors. They deliver holistic maintenance and modernization solutions to ensure their systems remain efficient, safe, and relevant throughout their lifespan.
Within the commercial sector, the Client provides its products and services to hotels, office buildings, shopping malls, and hospitals. They also provide elevators and escalators to residential spaces, including condominiums, apartment buildings, and townhouses.
The Client also renders its offerings to public infrastructures like airports, train stations, schools, and government buildings and to transportation facilities like subway stations, terminals, and airports.
In the logistics sector, the Client supplies their products and services to warehouses and distribution centers, as well as to manufacturing structures like factories and industrial plants.
In their dedication to delivering a comprehensive suite of vertical transportation solutions, the Client aims to provide seamless solutions to urban environments and ensure that people can move within them with safety and ease.
With expertise in elevators and escalators of all models, the Client is committed to delivering top-notch maintenance, modernization, and enhancement solutions in Singapore.
The Client aimed to expand into new APAC territories. As they did so, they faced challenges in terms of product awareness and lead generation. Their in-house team, while proficient in their domain, possessed limited knowledge and skills in B2B lead generation, lead nurturing, and customer outreach.
Moreover, the Client intended to expand their existing database of potential customers in the APAC region. They wanted to reach a wider audience and generate more leads. However, their limited marketing strategies hindered their business goals.
To overcome these challenges, the Client opted to partner with Callbox, a reputable APAC-centered lead generation service provider. Callbox’s deep understanding of the said market, along with its extensive B2B expertise, made it the ideal partner to assist the Client in reaching its expansion goals.
The collaboration aimed to raise product awareness, generate quality leads, expand the contact list, and ultimately enhance the Client’s market presence in the APAC region.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Manpower: While possessing an extensive roster of contacts, the Client aimed to expand the size of their database. Callbox engaged the expertise of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to complement and expand the Client’s existing list to achieve this goal.
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscription to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- To ensure data accuracy, the Callbox team was to update details in the database, including email addresses, phone numbers, company information, SIC codes, and social media accounts.
- Callbox was to help the Client generate potential leads.
- Reach out to target prospects via multiple channels to promote the Client’s products and services.
- Book face-to-face, online, or phone meetings with potential leads for the Client’s representatives.
Below is the three-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, locations, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- The Client provided a self-compiled list of potential contacts for targeted outreach. Callbox strategically integrated additional names and relevant contact information into the Client’s database to augment the reach of the marketing campaign.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target, which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The target personas identified for the campaign were the Utilities Manager, Maintenance Manager, and Project Manager.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The 5-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 77 (31%) Total Conversions, with 46 MQLs and 31 Sales Appointments. The campaign was also able to generate 10 Requests for More Information.