Global Media Runs on Accurate Market Data
The Client is a global media company providing more than 30,000 marketing programs from the Fortune 50 to emerging start-ups for 17 long years now. Their core services include targeted content, active audiences and innovative capabilities that run via a platform, to assist their clients in engaging with revenue-driven technology marketing programs.
All Industries (Medium to large)
Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, India
To profile the data and conduct a survey among the Client’s existing customers.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
First Campaign – Data Profiling (2013)
The Client provided Callbox a list of their existing customers to be updated and profiled. The data profiling campaign wasn’t ran generically as merely updating wrong information, but rather implemented based on the Client’s specific process that required further research and data recording to complete the action.
- To call all the contacts in the list
- Verify all the details: name of pic, company name, job title, email address and direct line
- In case of “no answer”, the caller will have to look up the phone number for the company’s main switchboard, and attempt to verify the contact’s details; while for contacts who have left the company, the caller must use publicly available sources like Google and LinkedIn
- All information gathered shall be saved and sent to Client every 2 days
Note: The caller must not find/replace a contact and email address other than what’s in the list.
First Campaign Result
Second Campaign – Data Profiling (2014)
The second campaign worked on profiling more databases but delved more into the sources from which and how the information was verified which required accuracy in call disposals.The Leads were classified as:
- Profiled by phone
- Profiled by online sources
- Employment validated
- Employment invalidated
- Unreachable/No updates
Aside from updating and cleansing the list, a step-by-step Question-&-Answer form was to be filled out by the caller in a spreadsheet that will detail how the data verification was done for each call.
Below are just 5 of the 11 questions and possible answers:
- Did the phone number we provided work? Yes/No (Yes=the phone rang; No=the phone number was invalid or has been disconnected)
- If yes, Did someone answer the phone? Yes, the lead him/ herself; Yes, someone other than the lead; No, nobody answered the phone)
- If yes: Were you able to speak to the lead? Yes/No
- If yes: Did the lead confirm the job profile and contact information we have on file for them? Yes/No
- Did the lead give you updated information that is reflected in the spreadsheet? Yes/No
Second Campaign Result
Third Campaign – Survey, White Paper (2015)
In the third campaign period, both types were divided into four technology segments. Each had a corresponding question:
- Big Data
Question: Does the business plan to purchase or upgrade big data technologies in the next 12 months?
- Cloud Infrastructure
Question: How does the business deploy server resources in the next 12 months?
- Desktop Virtualization
Question: Does the business plan to upgrade or invest in desktop virtualization solutions within the next 12 months?
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
Question: Will the business be implementing or undertaking a DR related project in the next 12 months?
Answers to the survey were uploaded via links provided by the Client.
Third Campaign Result
The results of all the three concluded campaigns were precedent to the upcoming campaign which the Client will be launching early 2016, with the same Callbox team.
Callbox is customer satisfaction-driven. We translate your business thoughts into ideal opportunities, project plan schemes into materialized tasks, and goals into achieved targets.