How Callbox Became Planning Software Firm’s Lead Generation Axis
- Successfully completed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for a software company
- Worked outbound campaign activities that opened opportunities for new customer engagement
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-qualified prospects delivered
The Client is a supply chain management and sales and operation planning software company that provides Digital Transformation, Disruption and Volatility, Talent and Change, and Sustainability to a wide range of industries. Its industry-proven applications and extensible, cloud-based supply chain planning platform empowers planners, business leaders and IT professionals to know sooner, act faster, and remove waste.
The Client was looking for a Lead Generation agency that supports a multi-channel approach to help them generate leads and build their database. The selection was fast and easy – from a number of proposals that they have received from top B2B marketing providers, they chose Callbox, as the latter’s broad range of services seemed to best meet their requirements.
The Callbox Solution
Based on what both parties have discussed such as the Client’s needs, marketing goals and targets, Callbox designed an annual Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign that would help build their customer base and widen their geographic reach at the same time. The program consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to contact the Client’s target accounts, and promote a supply chain planning solution.
- Send out prospecting emails that contain the Client’s offerings to generate interest; opened emails will be prioritized during the call.
- Manage a social media account to help build connections
- To gather webinar registrations
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts which the Callbox team referenced in building the database.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets: Director of Billing, CTO, VP Finance, Product Manager, C-suite, IT Director/Manager, General Manager, Operations Director, Sales & Marketing Heads, Business Development Manager, and Controller.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The annual Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign has just capped its 6th month, and has so far delivered 60 Sales Qualified Leads and 342 Marketing Qualified Leads. The Webinar gathered 130 RSVPs.