ICT Giant Impressed with Callbox’s Lead Generation Efforts, Extends Partnership for 6 More Months
- Successfully completed a 6-month multi-touch lead generation and appointment-setting campaign for a globally renowned multinational technology company.
- The Client renewed their contract with Callbox for another 6 months after gaining impressive results in their initial campaign.
- Worked on outbound marketing activities that assisted the Client in addressing their customers’ complaints, resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Key objectives of best-fit accounts.
The Client is a multinational corporation that has established itself as a prominent player in the global telecommunications and consumer industry sectors. Their extensive portfolio encompasses a wide range of services including laptops, smartphones, tablets, headphones, routers, wearable devices, telecommunications networks, artificial intelligence
solutions, and cloud computing.
With a strong presence in over 100 countries, the Client actively collaborates with telecommunications operators, industry stakeholders, and partners worldwide to promote digital transformation and connectivity.
They are firmly committed to championing digital transformation and fostering connectivity. To strengthen their dedication
to serve customers across the globe, the Client maintains an expansive global footprint, incorporating strategically located regional offices, advanced facilities, and cutting-edge manufacturing centers.
The Client, a globally recognized multinational technology company specializing in telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics is determined to strengthen its market presence in the APAC region and successfully introduce its new products and services in the said region.
However, they face the formidable challenge of establishing a strong foothold in the telecommunications market of the target region, given the increasing competition. The rise of companies offering similar products and services made it difficult for the Client to distinguish themselves from the competitors.
The Client recognizes the importance of generating top-notch leads and nurturing potential customers. They aim to employ a comprehensive approach to engage key decision-makers, highlight their advanced solutions, and foster long-lasting connections.
To address these challenges, the Client joined forces with Callbox, capitalizing on their expertise in lead generation and customer engagement. Together, they crafted a 6-month tailored marketing strategy designed to effectively reach out to prospective clients within the target region.
The Client was highly satisfied with the achieved results and has chosen to extend and renew Callbox’s services for an additional 6 months. This decision showcases their satisfaction with the ongoing partnership with Callbox and their confidence that it will continue to drive further success.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign based on the Client’s needs and preferences, which included:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to help the Client generate potential leads
- To call and promote their newly launched products and services to the target audience
- To book face-to-face, online, or phone appointments with prospects from the target region for the Client’s representatives
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- . The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were IT Director/Manager, Owner, General Managers, Managing Director, C-suites, VPs, Directors, and Channel Partner Managers.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The 6-Month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 125 Sales Qualified Leads, 341 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 443 Social Media Connections