Callbox Helped Decode Issues And Brought Significant Sales Uptick For 5-Star Cybersecurity Software Provider
Apart from expanding their market reach to neighboring nations, Malaysia and Hong Kong, the Client also needed to address some vague issues about their product.
The Client needed to educate their target customers further than their anti-malware tool does more than just removing known viruses, but can isolate and remove trojans, block or flag malware and detect threatening files and behaviours that are common in viruses.
Although news and updates about their products were regularly published via newsletters, and webinars and in-person events were held, the cybersecurity expert decided to look for a partner who can provide proven process and tools that could speed up information dissemination to target customers, as well as generate leads and appointments to grow their sales pipeline.
- Successfully completed a 6-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for an IT anti-malware company
- Fairly worked out outbound campaign activities that opened opportunities for the Client to engage new sets of target buyers
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-qualified prospects delivered
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Callbox tailored a multi-touch, multi-channel account-based marketing campaign for the Client. It’s a marketing ensemble of voice, email, and LinkedIn which delivered what the Client needed. They approved the proposal and signed for a two-term appointment setting and lead generation program.
The Callbox team was to generate leads based on the Client’s target specifications and set either zoom or face to face meetings with qualified decision makers who articulated their issues and interested to speak with the Client. The campaign involved three key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas were identified as the campaign’s primary targets: IT Director, CTO, CIO, Desktop Manager, IT Security Manager, Security Architect, CISO, Desktop Administrator
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the six-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 86 appointments, 36 marketing qualified leads, 84 requested for more information, 98 for follow-ups, 94 for callbacks, and 542 LinkedIn connections.