Scaling Fintech Company Obtains Fresh Sales Opportunities with Callbox ABM
- Successfully completed ABM Lead Generation and Webinar campaigns for a leading AI-powered fintech company.
- Worked outbound campaign activities that opened opportunities for the Client to engage new sets of target buyers.
- Reached key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-qualified prospects delivered.
The Client is a major Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered fintech company that specializes in providing AI-powered solutions for digital identity verification, fraud detection, process automation, digital transformation, risk management, and credit scoring.
As one of Asia’s leading AI solutions providers, the Client has partnered with more than 500 enterprise clients across the fintech, payment, banking, financial services, retail, and e-commerce stores.
The Client aims to improve the financial industry that transforms the credit system by developing more precise comprehensive, and fair credit scoring methods compared to pre-existing ones.
The Client has been providing quality fintech solutions that address their customers’ diverse needs for fraud prevention, credit scoring, and digital identity identification since 2016.
Having established themselves as a trusted name in the industry, they now aim to expand their services to India, which they saw as a location with greater market opportunities and a wider audience reach.
In this new venture, the Client knew better than to rely on in-house lead-generation efforts, referrals, and word of mouth to secure new clients. Having been aware of the change in consumer habits and the rampant use of online marketing tools like email, web, social media, and mobile, they believe that outsourcing to a trusted third party will help them gain the numbers and business objectives they aim to reach.
Moreover, the Client is being proactive in their marketing by expanding their contact list to reach more potential customers, which they recognize as a key component of achieving greater success in their marketing efforts.
The marketing director of the Client had a prior experience with Callbox and had run a successful campaign with them in their past company. This positive experience influenced their decision to choose Callbox for their current campaign, based on several reasons.
These include Callbox’s proven track record in generating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), as well as their use of additional marketing tactics such as LinkedIn Inmail, eDM blasting, and webinars, which go beyond the usual cold-calling services provided by other telemarketing vendors.
Additionally, the cost offered by Callbox was competitive. Considering these factors, the Client opted to select Callbox over other third-party providers for their lead generation campaign and contact list expansion.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox devised a plan for a Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the digital solutions provider using Account-Based Marketing which consisted of:
- Manpower: The Client had a large database of contacts but wished to increase its size. Callbox employed the assistance of three SDRs to supplement and enhance the Client’s list
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to help generate leads and sales appointments for the Client
- Invite potential customers to attend the Client’s webinar event
- Conduct phone calls to follow up on in-house digital marketing-generated leads
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- The Client provided their own list of potential contacts to target. To expand the scope of the marketing campaign, Callbox has added additional names and contact information to the Client’s database.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were BD Managers, BD Directors, IT Managers, and IT Directors.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The 6-Month Lead Generation and Webinar campaign were able to deliver 263 Sales Qualified Leads, 147 Marketing Qualified Leads, 5,586 Follow-Ups, and 28 Webinar Registrations.