Software Company’s Lead Gen Boosts with Callbox Partnership
- Successfully generated 160 appointments
- Generated a total of 199 potential leads
- Delivered best-fit accounts for the Client, increasing its income and enabling it to renew for another 12 months
The Client, which is founded in 2010, is a software company that specializes in providing enterprise customers with real-time analytics and operational intelligence.
It seeks to significantly increase the profitability and agility of client operations with the help of AI-infused automation. The Client provides real-time predictive visibility into process exceptions across order fulfillment, supply management, shipping logistics, and channel operations execution processes.
The Client’s customers include companies in the high-tech industry, consumer packaged goods, life sciences, and apparel and footwear.
Prior to working with Callbox, the client had a number of sales representatives working for them with the aim of expanding their business. Unfortunately, due to poor lead quality and a lack of probing attempts to understand prospects’ needs, many of the leads generated by those employees resulted in low conversion.
The most common problem that the team found during the campaign was reaching out to prospects by phone because the client is targeting enterprise firms. The campaign’s objectives were to engage prospects through Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilizes Voice, Email, Chat, Web, and Social Media, profile the contact list to guarantee that all the data is correct, account management with strategy building, reporting, and product knowledge; and set appointments with client.
Here is where Callbox’s multi-channel strategy proved to be efficient. With the partnership with Callbox, the Client was able to nurture their leads through social media and email, finally converting them into Sales Qualified Appointments.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscription to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- Callbox was to call and promote solutions with the target prospects/audience
- Reach out to target prospects via multiple channels to uncover pain points and upcoming needs
- Schedule online/phone meetings with potential leads
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, locations, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target, which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The target personas identified for the campaign were: Engineering (Manager, Director, VP), Operations (Manager, Director, VP), Manufacturing (Manager, Director, VP), and Product Engineer.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.