Training and Telemarketing – an Award-Winning Tandem
- Successfully completed a 12-month campaign for a learning and development firm.
- Worked outbound activities that opened opportunities for the Client to engage interested and highly qualified prospects.
- Exceeded key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-interested contacts delivered
The Client is a full service, award-winning training provider who specializes in sales and service performance, management and leadership development, and product knowledge. They design and develop a variety of sales tools which are customized according to the needs of their customers. It has always been the Client’s aim to offer a wide range of unique products and services to help companies achieve their goals, which includes both customized and off-the-shelf solutions, such as social networking.
During this particular marketing partnership, the Client is looking for companies with current organizational training needs who might be interested to acquire assistance in customizing their training process and tools.
Considering the stiff competition in the training industry, the Client saw it fit to double their marketing efforts in finding fresh leads and maintain their edge among their competitors. They, however, lacked the manpower and resources in generating fresh and warm leads. They needed to obtain new prospects from a variety of industries and needed to reach these prospects fast as a company’s training needs must be addressed timely and efficiently.
Targeted companies were those who needed:
- Customized Training Programs
- Customized e-Learning Modules
- Professional Coaching
Successful Partnership with an Award-Winning Training Firm
The Client sought a Lead Generation and Appointment Setting partner to generate interest for their products and service offerings, while providing dependable round-the-clock marketing support in order to achieve their goal.
The Callbox Solution
Client partnered with Callbox to double up their sales and marketing efforts.
With the campaign initially launched on June 2008, Callbox began calling prospects and setting appointments with the Client. An exhaustive calling and phone appointment setting campaign followed, which was conducted on a per-lead arrangement. At the start of the campaign, Callbox agents were required to complete 100 calls per day, targeting the 20 leads monthly quota set by the Client.
The Callbox Team looked into the following issues to address the Client’s needs:
1. Prospect profiles for customized training programs and modules.
The agents gathered information through stringent phone research campaigns. A list of qualified prospects are then sent to Client. These prospects were then sent questionnaires and proposals which were jointly developed by the Client and Callbox.
2. Implementation of a phone appointment setting campaign, which includes:
- Cold-calling and pre-qualifying companies
- Setting phone appointments with company executives and managers
- Providing Client with their personal PipelineCRM account, which is a private online customer relationship calendar showing the leads and the sales records over a certain period of time
Going on for almost two years, encompassing nine campaign terms, the Callbox team has generated an impressive number of leads for the Client. The Client’s pipeline is now full of leads which are being followed-up by the Client’s sales executives.
Lead Generation is currently on hold as the campaign has generated a high volume of returned appointments, which the Client’s salespeople need to personally handle, prior to resumption of acquiring additional prospects.
Successful phone appointment setting campaign led to a high level of customer acquisition which met the goal of the Client.