There are 2 ways in which a business can generate leads in Singapore, inbound and outbound.
1. Inbound Lead Generation Sales Process:
- A prospect visits or inquires on your website.
- Information are submitted to the sales team
- Sales team to call the lead for pre-qualification
Sales rep will tag the lead based on their conversation.
No Interest: Prospect visited the website but is just looking around
For Follow-up: Prospect expressed an interest but can’t decide for now.
Not Qualified: Prospects that are not qualified based on your target market – location, company size, etc.
Sales reps will prioritize the leads and will not call “no interest” prospects, remove those tagged “not qualified” in the list and nurture prospects that are tagged as “for follow-up”, walk them through every stage of their sales journey until they’ve reached the final stage – they get to decide to buy and do business with you.
2. Outbound Lead Generation Sales Process
- Callbox will generate a list based on the client’s specifications (Ideal customer profile)
- An email marketing will send an introductory email to all contacts within the list that has email addresses.
- A sales rep will call the companies within the list.
- Pre-qualify the company by asking some questions required by the client.
- Sales rep will set the appointment on behalf of the client.
- Lead will be qualified by the QA and will be transferred to the client’s pipeline.
- Client will receive an email that a new lead was made by Callbox with the appointment details.