Frequently Asked Questions
What is lead generation?
Lead generation is a process of capturing the interest of prospects in a product or service through multi channel marketing – social, email, voice, mobile, web and chat. During this stage, a sales rep is building a relationship with a prospect, walk them through every stage of their buying journey and eventually convert them into loyal customers.
How does lead generation in Singapore work?
We specialize in providing quality B2B leads to our clients with over 300 experience professional sales people that are knowledgeable in generating sales leads.
The Callbox’s Lead Generation Singapore process is very easy.
- Stage 1: Reach your target prospects through multi-touch multi-channel marketing (email, voice, website, mobile, social and chat)
- Stage 2: Nurture and Convert prospects into leads using our Lead Nurture Tool.
- Stage 3: Never miss an opportunity with every leads using our SMART Calling Tool.
Our Lead Nurture Tool and SMART Calling allows us to reach to prospects at the right time. It helps us determine when to call or email a prospect when they are most likely available to answer the phone to respond to an email.
Does telemarketing still work?
Yes. Telemarketing in Singapore still works! Despite its bad reputation, many businesses still consider it as the fastest way to generate leads.
Why? It allows sales reps to get an immediate response (whether a yes or a no, even in an initial conversation) from the prospect. In case a prospect is not interested, a sales rep can ask when to follow up and contact the prospect (when they are ready to discuss about their plans) again. That is why up to this day, many telemarketing companies in Singapore, that includes us, still provide calling services to our clients.
What are the benefits of telemarketing for Singapore companies?
Telemarketing allows businesses to:
- Communicate, nurture and build a strong relationship with their prospects.
- Grab the prospect’s attention even in the initial call.
- Generate immediate results. If prospects have inquiries about a product or service, sales rep can immediately answer it thereby building trust that oftentimes lead to sales.
How do you generate leads in Singapore?
There are 2 ways in which a business can generate leads in Singapore, inbound and outbound.
1. Inbound Lead Generation Sales Process:
- A prospect visits or inquires on your website.
- Information are submitted to the sales team
- Sales team to call the lead for pre-qualification
Sales rep will tag the lead based on their conversation.
No Interest: Prospect visited the website but is just looking around
For Follow-up: Prospect expressed an interest but can’t decide for now.
Not Qualified: Prospects that are not qualified based on your target market – location, company size, etc.
Sales reps will prioritize the leads and will not call “no interest” prospects, remove those tagged “not qualified” in the list and nurture prospects that are tagged as “for follow-up”, walk them through every stage of their sales journey until they’ve reached the final stage – they get to decide to buy and do business with you.
2. Outbound Lead Generation Sales Process
- Callbox will generate a list based on the client’s specifications (Ideal customer profile)
- An email marketing will send an introductory email to all contacts within the list that has email addresses.
- A sales rep will call the companies within the list.
- Pre-qualify the company by asking some questions required by the client.
- Sales rep will set the appointment on behalf of the client.
- Lead will be qualified by the QA and will be transferred to the client’s pipeline.
- Client will receive an email that a new lead was made by Callbox with the appointment details.
What is multi channel marketing?
Multi channel marketing is a process of interacting with prospects through different channels – email, social, website, voice, mobile and chat to help bring in more customers for your business.
What are the common questions asked during a telemarketing call?
In order for Callbox to target the right prospects for our clients, we provide a lead generation questionnaire so our client can provide information about their ideal customer profile. Based on the answers provided, we will create probing or pre-qualifying questions for our sales reps to ask a prospect.
Here are some of the common questions a Callbox sales rep asks during a telemarketing call to know if they can be considered a good prospect for our clients.
- How many employees does your company have?
- How much is your annual sales?
- What challenges are you currently facing with your existing set up?
- Is there any area where you think might need improvements on?
Do you provide the list?
Callbox understands that in telemarketing and lead generation building a good list is important but it may take a while. Over the years, Callbox’s research team managed to develop a list of over 5 Million contacts of different decision makers, with names, email addresses, phone number, mobile and etc.
Do you also do database profiling?
Yes. Some of our clients wanted to maximize their sales team’s effort and improve their sales performance by making sure they focus on converting prospects into warm leads. We help them by calling the numbers on their list, validating email addresses, target contacts and other pertinent contact details to eliminate inconsistency, duplication and update and correct the wrong contact information on the list
Our services include:
- Data cleansing/scrubbing
- Verification of data (through online research and call validation)
- Database management
Get More B2B Singapore Leads. Enquire Now.
- Secure your appointment
- Tell us about your business
- Find out if we're a good fit
- Get the specifics about our services
- SINGAPORE+65 3159 1112
- AUSTRALIA+61 (02) 9037-2248
- MALAYSIA+60 (3) 9212-5776
- UNITED KINGDOM+44 (207) 442-5066
- NEW ZEALAND+64 9914 3122
- HONG KONG+852 3678 6708