I was never a fan of Hindi films until I was able to watch “Taare Zameen Par”. It’s a directorial Hindi movie by Bollywood star Aamir Khan which starred Darsheel Safary as Ishaan Awasthi, a child who had special learning needs. Ishaan’s parents misunderstood him for being a troublemaker and dumb, which resulted him being sent to a boarding school for boys to be disciplined. Ram Shankar Nikumbh (Amir Khan), a substitute Art teacher, discovered Ishaan’s special learning needs which were never known by any other faculty in the boarding school. Ram helped Ishaan discover his special skills, and nurtured him to understand his academic lessons through daily tutorials and mentoring.
Nurturing means to take care of something or someone to grow or develop or succeed. It requires continuous enrichment of knowledge and idea, and perpetual coaching on challenges met through the process.
Callbox just thought exactly the same for You.
The Callbox Pipeline’s Lead Nurturing Tool was created to ensure that the leads of your campaign are nurtured through all available channels – call, email, social, web, mobile, and postal mail – we leave no room for anything unattended. So let’s take a deeper look into how the Lead Nurturing Tool becomes your work-buddy:
1. It acts as an automated workforce that requires less supervision, giving you more productive hours to do other important tasks.
At the start of your campaign, a Lead Nurturing tool is set up by the Team Leader to work simultaneously with the agent’s daily calling routine. The tool comprises of Actions & Triggers which is linked together to perform an automated action.
Once the agent updates a contact in the pipeline as “For Follow Up”, “Not Available” or “Requested for more Information”, the lead nurturing tool will immediately send out email information to the contact. When the prospect opens the email, the agent is alerted with a Call Priority notification. This will result to a higher chance of lead conversions.
Other Actions and Triggers options are to send SMS or Postal Mail, which is dependent on the campaign specifications and requirements.
With these tasks taken care of, you will have more time to focus on other important things.
2. It will broaden your avenue of communications to prospects through different media.
Parallel to the Team Leader’s set up of the Lead Nurturing Tool; the Email Marketing Staff will also create the following materials:
- Custom email templates – drafting the content of the email information based on your product/service features and offerings.
- Custom Landing Page – you can either choose from our designs or use your preferred form
- Custom Postal Mail Content – we can send your custom postcard design or letter-size documents to your prospects in a scheduled manner
- Custom SMS – a reminder sent to your prospects regarding your phone or office appointment with them at a scheduled date and time.
3. It will enhance efficiency and accuracy of your business processes by leveraging current resources for more profitable results.
Real-time Alerts and Detailed Reporting of the Lead Nurturing Tool are comprehensively integrated with the Pipeline CRM at which you are able to track all touch points, both of the calling and emailing activities.
Callbox aims to bring your business at its peak. For us, every Lead is special, and deserves nurturing until it reaches its full grown potentials of success. Just like the Hindi flick I mentioned earlier – “Taare Zameen Par” which means “Every Child is Special”, for us it’s Every Lead is Special.