Marketing trends and tactics change every year in Singapore, and your company should be ready for it. How you do that will determine whether you get to generate enough qualified sales leads or not. But that is up to you and what you need to achieve. Each marketing goal requires a different strategy to reach it. Aside from choosing a specific lead generation tactic, you also need to know improve the way you present yourself to business prospects. Only then will you be able to realize a better chance of attracting more B2B leads. So, what should you be improving this year?
- Think in strategic terms – in all the lead generation tactics you employ, you need to make sure that everything is consistent with the message you bring. When sending emails to prospects, do you include your company name? When conducting telemarketing campaigns, do your people provide a level of service consistent to what you are advertising? When talking to potential sales leads, do you adjust your pitch according to what they need? These are just some questions you need to answer.
- Think more content – yes, content is still the king! People and businesses still give a premium for websites that remain consistent in the quality of content that they add. The better and fresher the content, the better your chances of turning prospects into real sales leads. You have to invest well in this part of your marketing process.
- Think of giving – we are often too focused on a give and take relationship that we forget the value of simply giving. Either new business information or tips about the market, giving something without anything in return is a good way to improve market impression (ultimately making your appointment setting campaign easier to do).
- Think of better rapport – nothing beats the advantages that good customer rapport brings to your business. Sending out personalizes emails, acknowledging customer messages, interacting some more in social circles like Twitter and Facebook, etc. can bring you into a deeper relationship with customers. It might not bring the B2B leads you want, but at least it makes the job easier.
- Think about more promotions – advertising your business is also an important part of your appointment setting campaign. You need to improve your presence in the internet, in the community, as well as in industries that may be in need of you services. To start with, how will business prospects trust you if they have not heard of your company at the beginning? You will need an effective marketing strategy to do it right.
There are other things that you ought to change or do better for this year, but these five would be a good start. Conducting a lead generation campaign in Singapore is not that hard, contrary to popular belief. You just need to be ready to adjust and meet the demands of the changing market. Once you do that, it will be an easier thing to generate the sales leads that your business will need.