Come to think of it: news doesn’t come delivered to your doorstep anymore. You don’t need to go to the mall to go shopping, or to the coffee shop and order your favorite latte drink-you just need to browse through your phone and use apps. Indeed, the digital era has arrived.
Traditional marketing tactics, in today’s dynamic digital landscape, are no longer enough to capture the attention and address the needs of modern-day buyers. Gone are the days when marketing was dominated by print advertisements, radio and TV commercials, and yellow pages.
Digitalization has successfully conquered the marketing realm. There is this game-changing strategy that enables B2B businesses to foster deep connections, engagement, and meaningful relationships-multi-channel marketing. This is the practice of interacting and engaging with customers using a combination of direct and indirect communication channels to sell them products and services.
Multi-channel marketing is based on the fact that customers today have more choices in obtaining and consuming product information, given the availability of channels including the growth of social media, email, and mobile. Marketers are able to increase their presence in these channels through content like videos, blogs, and social media posts, to name a few.
These contents are meant to attract potential buyers, establish trust in your brand, expedite sales cycles, and facilitate the purchase of your products and services by providing engaging experiences and valuable information through multiple platforms.
Multi-channel Marketing in Asia Pacific: Fast Forward to the Future
Asia Pacific (APAC) is a diverse region holding promise for immense growth and potential. Boasting its varied cultures, massive population, and developing middle class with growing digital literacy, the area serves as a fertile ground for companies to create targeted content and distribute them through channels that resonate with specific market segments.
Looking into the future, it’s becoming evident that APAC is outpacing other regions across the globe in terms of multi-channel marketing adoption. Let’s explore the trends that support this notion:
- Mobile dominance: APAC holds the key to future global growth as more and more consumers adopt the use of mobile devices. The region has become a digitally-connected population, thanks to its youthful demographic and affordable mobile connectivity.
- Diverse consumer preferences: For a culturally-diverse region with varied customer preferences in terms of location and demographics, multi-channel marketing is the best-fit strategy for APAC. Employing this strategy enables your business to tailor its approaches to engage with your audience according to their preferences.
- Fast-growing digital landscape: APAC has seen significant growth in terms of internet usage and digitalization. Because of the increasing digital literacy in the region, a large portion of its residents are active on different digital platforms and social media channels. Hence, using multi-channel marketing strategies provides businesses with boundless opportunities as they connect and engage with the flourishing online user base.
- Competitive market: Given its dynamic nature, APAC markets are synonymous with intense competition. B2B businesses that want to strive need to differentiate themselves from the competition, and this entails reaching out to customers through multiple touchpoints and delivering personalized experiences.
- The rise of e-commerce and digital commerce: These two trends are rapidly growing in APAC. Multi-channel marketing allows businesses to integrate their online and offline presence, provide a cohesive consumer journey, and optimize the buying experience across various channels.
- Gather data-driven insights: Businesses are able to gather data and insights from multiple channels, enabling them to have an in-depth understanding of customer preferences, behavior, and marketing effort effectiveness. This data-driven approach helps optimize the purchasing experience and improve the campaign performance substantially.
Here are some interesting stats about multi-channel marketing:
- 73% of respondents prefer to learn about a product or service from a short video (a 4% increase since last year). 11% prefer to read a text-based article, website, or post (7% decrease). 4% prefer to view an infographic. 3% prefer to download an ebook or manual. 3% prefer to attend a webinar or pitch. 3% prefer to receive a sales call or demo (1% increase) (Source: Wyzowl)
- Most internet users, who are millennials and Gen-Zers, have an average of 8.5 social media accounts. Social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, is an effective way to enforce multi-channel marketing.(Source: Demandsage).
- Multichannel TV ad revenue, by the end of 2025, is expected to reach $44.79 billion. This is up from the estimated $43.1 billion in 2022. (Source: Ascend2)
- 40% of agency clients in the APAC region get more than a fourth of their e-commerce revenue from mobile. In addition, almost 10% get the majority of their revenue from mobile. Multi-channel marketing has been crucial in reaching that revenue. (Source: Econsultancy)
- 72% of consumers say they would rather connect with brands and businesses through multi-channel. (SailThru)
- The Multi-channel Marketing Industry is foreseen to grow from USD 6.96 Billion in 2023 to USD 28.6 billion by 2030. (Source: Market Research Future)
Up next: Bring in the benefits
The numbers above show the growing adoption of multi-channel marketing among B2B businesses. Check out the key reasons that drive this trend:
- Improves customer trust: When customers see that you communicate the same message across various platforms, they develop a sense of trust and become loyal over time. That‘s what multi-channel does-allowing you to send the same message consistently while providing customers with more touchpoints and opportunities to engage with valuable content.
- Increases brand awareness: If your brand isn’t visible, it’s as good as it doesn’t exist- your customers won’t find you and you won’t gain sales. With multi-channel marketing, your band becomes recognizable and memorable as it reaches more audiences. Increased brand awareness leads to higher customer recall and more prospects that can eventually convert to customers.
- Be where your audience is: With digitalization and the wide use of the internet, phones, and computers, customers are now everywhere. And for businesses to thrive in this market, they should be where their customers are. Multi-channel marketing strengthens your presence on all the platforms your users are active at, may it be through Facebook, radio, TV, or through email, text messages, and phone calls.
- Makes data collection easier: Gathering data about customer demographic and purchasing behavior can be expensive and time-consuming. However, multi-channel makes it easier by tracking customer engagement, utilizing diverse data sources, giving cross-channel insights, and enabling data integration and analysis.
- Cost-effective: When managed properly, multi-channel marketing can save you a lot of costs and help you gain a return on investment faster. Perfecting the art of mixing the right channels can help you reach a wider market and increase your opportunities to close deals.
Hit your business targets with multi-touch, multi-channel marketing
The ultimate goal of every business is to succeed, and this is possible when you distinguish your brand from competitors and consistently deliver outstanding customer service. Accomplishing this requires optimizing your marketing channels.
Of course, this is easier said than done given the multitude of tasks, processes, and core functions you undertake in your B2B business. It can be overwhelming, but the good news is: You can hire a lead generation services provider to handle the legwork of advertising, marketing, and lead generation.
We at Callbox firmly believe that in marketing, you must be where your customers are, that’s why we developed the AI-powered Multi-touch, Multi-channel approach. Herein our dedicated team of digital marketing experts uses different channels, including Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media, and Webinars to generate leads and convert prospects into qualified sales fast.
Our team enables our clients to reach their customers at the most opportune moments. Leveraging our Multi-touch, Multi-channel strategy allows you to use the power of efficient communication channels in delivering personalized messages to your target audience. This comprehensive approach maximizes the chances of customer engagement and response.
Your marketing success matters to us! Choose Callbox as your outsourcing partner. With our tested and proven lead generation prowess, we ensure that your brand stands out and resonates with your target market.