The Client is a leading B2B (business-to-business) information services provider that operates in more than 30 countries around the globe and serves professionals, businesses, and academics. Its services include organizing exhibitions and events, facilitating digital and in-person community-building, delivering data-driven services and intelligence-based products, and giving access to research for specialist customer communities.
The Client organizes several hospitality events in Singapore, including one of the largest international food and beverage exhibitions in Asia. This event that the Client has been holding in Singapore for over 40 years attracts businessmen, exhibitors, and visitors from all over the world. It covers a wide range of categories including food and beverages, bakery and confectionery, and hospitality supplies and equipment.
It provides a platform for industry professionals to hold cooking competitions, networking events, and seminars to share ideas and insights about the latest trends, showcase products and services, and connect with potential business partners.
In addition to this, the Client organizes other hospitality events in Singapore like exhibitions on wines, spirits, and artisan and gourmet food and beverages
For 4 decades, this information services provider and events and exhibition organizer has been raising the standard of the event experience by providing more valuable networking opportunities and high-quality sourcing options.
The success of the Client over the past years is attributed to their event marketing tactics and appointment-setting strategies, which have been very effective in drawing in clients all over the globe. Their quality services helped clients develop a strong sense of trust and confidence among their clients.
Despite being the leader in their niche, the Client doesn’t want to rest on their laurels. It continues to strive for better services and more innovative initiatives for the exhibitions it holds.
The Client is confident enough that they will draw in many exhibitors and visitors for their most current event, but they believe that it’s a best practice to outsource their event marketing and appointment-setting efforts to a team of lead generation experts. This way, the Client can be sure that their efforts are ensured to deliver favorable results. Taking uncalculated risks is not much of a wise move in the B2B setting.
With this in mind, the Client sought the assistance of Callbox to market and draw in attendees to its events.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Event Marketing and Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which utilized the following channels: email, voice, social media, and web to reach out to potential targets.
Callbox aimed to invite potential participants to register for the Singapore event and provide them with a consultation opportunity with the Client’s consultants.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were CMOs, Education, DMs in Manufacturing such as Production Managers, Maintenance Managers, Purchasing Managers, Engineering Managers, Project Engineers, CEOs, Directors, Owners, and Plant Managers.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The 3-Month Event Marketing and Appointment Setting campaign delivered the following results: 1255 Total Conversions, 103 Follow-ups with RC, 47 Requests for Information, and 295 Verified Interest.