Healthcare SaaS Vendor’s Pipeline Growth Jumps 2-Fold in 3-Pronged Campaign
The Client provides NLP-based computer-assisted coding (CAC), clinical documentation improvement (CDI), compliance auditing, and analytics solutions to hospitals and healthcare facilities all over the United States. The company also offers medical coding, transcription, and revenue cycle management services.
HIM Director, CIO, CFO, Transcription, Coding supervisor, CDI supervisor
The Client, a provider of NLP-enabled medical coding and health information management SaaS applications, routinely outsources initial prospecting activities to third-party agencies. With a sales cycle that can take more than six months to complete, the company believes its in-house sales team is best put to use nurturing and following up qualified opportunities instead of doing cold outreach.
The Client, however, has had mixed results with different outsourced marketing companies so far. The previous outsourced campaigns often ran into issues such as:
To support its recent refocus and product rollout, the Client planned a series of marketing initiatives designed to:
- Prospect lists that need further profiling and updating
- Not enough time given to product knowledge training
- High percentage of no-show appointments
- Appointments not properly vetted and qualified
This led the Client to briefly reassign much of the prospecting work to its in-house reps. But this move also produced underwhelming results. Scheduled appointments fell to 6-8 a month, and the Client saw a corresponding drop in the number of proposals sent.
It was clear that outsourced prospecting made more business sense for the Client, but the company needed to make sure that the agency it partnered with should focus on both volume and quality of sales opportunities being delivered.
• Completed a 3-month, US-wide appointment setting program for a healthcare SaaS company that exceeded all key campaign objectives
• Enabled Client to gain a 2-fold expansion in the number of qualified appointments added to the pipeline
• Paved the way for Client’s reps to have more meaningful conversations with prospects and to send more high-value proposals
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The Client chose Callbox after a thorough review process, pointing out Callbox’s multi-channel, multi-touch approach at prospecting as a crucial factor. Callbox’s own track record and a growing body of industry research show that this strategy tends to produce higher quality prospects at scale.
In addition, Callbox also had extensive technical background in complex-sale products such as healthcare SaaS solutions, which meant a more favorable learning curve for the agents and faster campaign deployment.
The Callbox team then collaborated with the Client to work out a campaign plan. The plan proposed a three-month appointment setting program that combined phone calls, emails, and social media, with the goal of setting up phone demos with qualified prospects who want to learn more about the Client’s SaaS offerings.
1. Callbox identified potential hospitals to target all over the United States and segmented the records into small, medium, and large institutions based on the number of hospital beds available in each facility. 2. The Callbox team then pinpointed which decision makers to contact in each hospital, which included roles such as HIM directors, CIOs, CFOs, and persons in charge of clinical documentation. 3. Agents then contacted each prospect to qualify them as leads or schedule them for a phone demo with the Client’s reps. 1. The campaign team created email templates for the different touches in the prospecting cadence, including initial outreach, targeted send-outs, and a series of follow-up emails. 2. Intro emails warm up prospects and help the team identify which ones to prioritize, while targeted send-outs allow agents to distribute the Client’s marketing materials to interested prospects. 3. The Client also helped set the touch points in the prospecting cadence through Lead Nurture, a built-in drag-and-drop marketing automation tool within Callbox Pipeline, Callbox’s proprietary lead management and CRM platform. 1. LinkedIn provided another set of touch points to nurture and engage prospects further. 2. The campaign team’s social media specialists expanded the Client’s LinkedIn connections, joined relevant groups, and reached out to prospects via InMails. 3. The Callbox team also collected additional prospect data via LinkedIn to further enrich the contact and appointment information handed off to the Client.
1. Callbox identified potential hospitals to target all over the United States and segmented the records into small, medium, and large institutions based on the number of hospital beds available in each facility.
2. The Callbox team then pinpointed which decision makers to contact in each hospital, which included roles such as HIM directors, CIOs, CFOs, and persons in charge of clinical documentation.
3. Agents then contacted each prospect to qualify them as leads or schedule them for a phone demo with the Client’s reps.
1. The campaign team created email templates for the different touches in the prospecting cadence, including initial outreach, targeted send-outs, and a series of follow-up emails.
2. Intro emails warm up prospects and help the team identify which ones to prioritize, while targeted send-outs allow agents to distribute the Client’s marketing materials to interested prospects.
3. The Client also helped set the touch points in the prospecting cadence through Lead Nurture, a built-in drag-and-drop marketing automation tool within Callbox Pipeline, Callbox’s proprietary lead management and CRM platform.
1. LinkedIn provided another set of touch points to nurture and engage prospects further.
2. The campaign team’s social media specialists expanded the Client’s LinkedIn connections, joined relevant groups, and reached out to prospects via InMails.
3. The Callbox team also collected additional prospect data via LinkedIn to further enrich the contact and appointment information handed off to the Client.
The three-month pilot campaign ran for a total of 66 days. As with most pilot campaigns at Callbox, the first few weeks were spent laying down the groundwork for appointment setting by warming up prospects and initiating contact through emails and social media activities. Most of the appointments were generated after the first full month of the campaign.
The campaign’s email marketing activities produced open rates of 24.2%, click-through rates of 11.2%, and hard bounces of 0.04%, which remained roughly in line with the company’s benchmarks. The social media activities, meanwhile, generated 759 new connections and reached a 12.5% InMail response rate.
The Callbox team handed off a total of 47 qualified appointments to the Client’s reps during the three-month pilot campaign. This represented more than a two-fold increase over what its internal sales team could typically produce in a comparable period.
Out of the 47 new appointments, 16 and 20 were generated in the second and third months, respectively, showing a clear uptrend. This strongly indicates that the rapport-building and lead nurturing efforts during the campaign’s early stages are turning into measurable results.
To build on this momentum, the Client is renewing its contract with Callbox for another three months.
Get More Singapore Software Leads. Enquire Now.
The Client is a medical software company that specializes in emergency department (ED) information systems. The company’s primary product line is its flagship best-in-class ED medical record application widely used by healthcare facilities in the U.S. and Canada to improve patient care quality and operational efficiency.
The Client sells its trademark high-performance ED software system to hospitals all over the United States and Canada. The browser-based application helps improve ED performance with a full suite of operational and management tools. It also provides interoperability with the hospital’s EMR and other healthcare information systems involved in the patient’s care.
The company’s main product enjoys significant brand equity, but as competition continues to tighten in the medical software space, the Client has adopted a more aggressive growth strategy.
This recent shift is starting to overstretch the company’s marketing and sales resources. Their inside sales team has consistently been unable to meet the new prospecting targets, especially in terms of call volumes, number of prospects reached, and early-stage conversions. The new strategy also reveals gaps in the Client’s marketing data, with record counts often falling short of campaign requirements.
That’s why the company wants to outsource the bulk of its prospecting activities to a third-party agency. These activities include initial outreach, lead qualification, desk research, data validation, and appointment setting.
The Client, however, requires a marketing partner that can seamlessly become part of its sales process. In particular, the company wants to hire a provider with deep domain knowledge of healthcare information systems in order to engage prospects better.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox’s industry-specific, integrated appointment setting solutions placed it on top of the Client’s shortlist. But it was Callbox’s lengthy track record of launching successful campaigns for medical software companies that convinced the Client to choose Callbox as its marketing partner.
The Client originally signed up for a monthly appointment setting contract, but after four months opted for a full-year campaign, as the project consistently exceeded requirements in terms of quantity and quality of appointments. The campaign covered prospecting activities the Client wanted to farm out, including:
1. Callbox compiled and profiled the campaign contact list using the parameters specified by the Client.
2. The Callbox team also prepared the call script which included probing questions to qualify the prospect and set a follow-up meeting.
3. Contacts who agreed to a scheduled phone meeting with a Client’s rep were labeled as qualified appointments.
1. The Callbox team created and tested two email templates to be used in the campaign: the intro email and the targeted send-out.
2. The intro email primed prospects for upcoming campaign touch points.
3. The template for targeted send-outs was used to distribute other marketing collaterals from the Client.
1. As part of Callbox’s multi-channel approach, the team engaged positive contacts by connecting with them on LinkedIn.
2. The campaign also relied on prospect information collected and verified using LinkedIn.
3. LinkedIn also served as a tool to increase the Client’s online visibility and brand.
The campaign has now completed a total of four months’ worth of appointment setting activities and is currently in its 5th month.
Callbox’s multi-touch, multi-channel appointment setting programs typically devote the first couple of weeks to warming up and nurturing prospects. That’s why it’s not uncommon to see the opening two or so weeks generate mainly email or social media results:
• Email reply rate: 3.77%
• Email conversions: 7
• Linkedin connections: 234
• Linkedin groups: 15
It’s only after the first couple of weeks that the campaign generated appointments in earnest, as shown below
The campaign has so far delivered a total of 91 qualified appointments. While the Client hasn’t disclosed how many of these meetings their reps can send proposals to or how many they expect to turn into customers, the Client is very impressed with both the quantity and quality of appointments generated. In fact, the Client has recently signed a full-year contract with Callbox
The Client is a one-size fits all health insurance provider who is driven by 3 guiding principles: technology, data and design that continues to serve SMEs and the non-employed sector.
The Client is unique not because they are a major health insurance provider but because their target customers are those who can hardly afford to get a good health insurance package for themselves. The Client did not start the company just for business reasons but was inspired to revolutionize the health insurance platform based on their personal experience – the loss of loved ones due to high healthcare costs.
Competition was tough so the Client opted to employ a lead generation company that has the expertise and tools needed to reach their targets – Callbox.
The Callbox Solution
1. The Client, although a startup in the healthcare industry, did not hesitate to explore all marketing strategies that would help them achieve their goals. Callbox helped them build a robust database
2. With the use of the Pipeline Lead Nurture tool, the Callbox team sent initial copies of the Client’s unique healthcare products and services.
3. The copies contained an overview of the Client’s company information, downloadable PDFs of products and services, and a query box that redirects to the Client’s inbox, for them to be answered immediately.
4. The Callbox team on the other hand, tracked and saved active responses like opened emails, website visits, clicked links and queries for follow-up calls.
5. Invalid emails (bounces) and contact details were updated upon speaking with the prospect.
1. The Callbox team utilized its in-house SMART Calling system which helped the calling agents reach the right prospects at the time.
2. The Client’s probing questions helped draw the prospects’ need for affordable healthcare packages.
3. Prospects who were both looking for fair cost health insurance and those currently in contract with other providers but in search of better offers were qualified as candidates for appointments.
4. In order to ensure a solid appointment, Callbox agents sent a calendar invite along with a short but specific email containing information about the Client’s products and services that are probable answers to the prospect’s identified issues. .
The first week of calling stored up much qualified contacts as the Customer Profiling campaign progressed which generated 5 office appointments. The following second and third weeks consecutively generated 6 and 8 appointments and 10 in the fourth week (3 of which were phone appointments), bringing a total of 29 appointments for the first month.
Weeks five to eight met a slight decline in the number of appointments with 25 office meetings and 2 phone meetings, 27 in total for the second month.
The final term however recouped more than what was lost in the second term, closing the campaign with a total of 37 appointments (32 office and 5 phone meetings).
The Client is a 20-year old Chiropractic Care provider with 11 specialist clinics in Singapore and 9 more in other countries in Asia and United Kingdom.
The Client may already be a leader in chiropractic care in Singapore but as the business evolved from a one-man clinic to an integrated chiropractic institution, the business apparently demanded for use of more advanced clinical tools and processes, as well as a healthier and broader clientele list.
With the bolting new businesses in SIngapore in the last five years, the chiropractic leader opted to outsource their lead generation with Callbox, their top choice from among the list of five and which they saw as the most experienced provider to expedite goals achievement.
The Callbox Solution
- In the period where the Client had become preoccupied with upgrading their clinical tools and processes, business development was somehow relegated to second priority which inevitably impacted the Client’s database profile.
- Callbox provided the Client with a well-filtered list by validating the target’s information details like business names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts and all other contact details.
- Using Callbox’s Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool, initial copies of the Client’s wellness program overview were sent in order to validate accuracy of contact
details especially email addresses.
- Responses like opened emails, website visits, clicked links, and queries were tracked via the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool and were tagged for follow-up by the agents for appointment setting.
- Invalid emails (bounces) and contact details were updated upon speaking with the prospect.
- Callbox’s SMART Calling system was then used to draw the most qualified contacts that were filtered from the Customer Profiling campaign.
- The Callbox team was able to call the right prospects at the right time when they were most available.
- Probing questions were contributing factors in the team’s effort to filter the targets’ need which helped them come up with a priority list for the Client.
- The said priority list enabled the Client to profile targets and customize the wellness program for each client.
- Prospects who agreed to discuss were set as appointments.
The chiropractic leader did not waste any time at all and wisely chose to roll out a three-month campaign. The first four weeks generated a total of 25 appointments.
In the succeeding weeks, as more active contacts were verified via the lead nurturing process, the Callbox team was able to touch base with prospects and eventually generated 28 appointments at the end of the eighth week.
Before the ninth week commenced, the team maximized the SMART calling process to reach more prospects, generating an additional 31 appointments in the last four weeks of the campaign. The three-month campaign delivered a total of 84 appointments.
Health And Wellness Guru Energized by Callbox Success
The Client is a corporate wellness provider giving quality educational trainings and programmes to boost organizational wellness.
Not more than a decade ago, corporate wellness was not exactly a popular program for businesses in Singapore. So when the Client started the business, it drew all the courage to pursue all possible marketing tactics that would deliver their message to target decision makers – corporate wellness will boost the business.
The Client’s search for the best marketing tools that would carry out their goals came as a challenge until one of their business partners referred a seasoned lead generation provider that carries all sales and marketing strategies and tools needed which resolved the issue – Callbox.
• Validated and profiled contact details via Customer Profiling campaign
• Filtered most active contacts via the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool
• Streamlined follow up calls achieved via the Smart calling Process
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
1. In order to hit the right prospects, the Client’s database went through customer profiling campaign.
2. Company and business names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts and all other contact details were validated to ensure list accuracy.
3. The Callbox team utilized the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool to send initial copies of the Client’s program overview mainly containing teasers (discussions and questions) about issues in the business that were precisely addressable thru wellness programs.
4. Active responses like opened emails, website visits, clicked links, and queries were tracked via the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool and saved for follow-up.
5. Invalid emails (bounces) and contact details were updated upon speaking with the decision maker.
1. Through Callbox’s SMART Calling process, active contacts that were filtered from the Customer Profiling campaign were called by the Callbox team to share the Client’s services especially about wellness in the workplace.
2. Callers asked probing questions about underlying issues or problems that were unrecognized but may have triggered organizational differences and caused a domino effect on the business.
3. Prospects who agreed to discuss were set as appointments.
RESULTS AND RETURN OF INVESTMENT
The first four weeks brought a surprising result to the wellness guru with 13 appointments, opposing their hunch of getting only five or less. At the end of the eighth week, a slight decline on the number of leads with 12 appointments but took a big leap at the close of the twelfth week with 16 appointments. The sixteenth week topped at 18 appointments.
With the satisfactory results from the first campaign in 2014, the Client decided to run another round in 2015 and was equally impressed with the results.
The Callbox team had become very familiar with the campaign which led to better results with 21 appointments in the first four weeks. Calling activities were swerved to the Malaysia market at the start of the fifth week which brought in 25 appointments at the end of the eighth week. The course got a bit bumpy as the the twelfth week closed on 22 appointments and 13 on the sixteenth week.
Calls were back in focus on the Singapore market at the start of the seventeenth week and got on the fast track again with 28 appointments at the close of the twentieth week.
All-Time High For Physiotherapy Systems Leader with Callbox
The Client is a 30-year old leading manufacturer of physiotherapy systems in Europe. Some key components of their product offering are innovative cardiology products, software and diagnostics products.
Physical Therapy Clinics & Chiropractic Offices (9 employees and below)
Business Owners, Head Physical Therapist, Doctor
The physiotherapy leader is intensively involved in every aspect of the business, moreso the production, and provides personal attention each step of the way. Their latest product is Single Use Adhesive Electrodes, an electrotherapy treatment that would benefit users by saving time, no storing and cleaning between treatments and avoiding cross contamination.
This family-run award-winning and customer-oriented physiotherapy systems manufacturer has been reaping success for years now but their new product which projects a higher standard compared with the existing ones required a more advanced, fast and comprehensive marketing program that would help them cope with the competition – enter the Callbox Multi-Touch Multi-Channel Lead Generation Program.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The Client requested Callbox to maximize the capacity of the Multi Channel Marketing Program by utilizing the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool in communicating with prospects at the time when they are most available.
Callbox called the target decision makers to introduce the new product, Single Use Adhesive Electrodes. Prospects who agreed to receive a follow-up call from the Client’s sales representatives were further handled by the Client’s sales representatives themselves to further explain the product’s features and benefits which is instrumental in drafting the best project design for the prospect company.
Using the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool, the Callbox team sent out introductory emails to prospects only to verify the validity of the contact details. Replies, website clicked and queries were tracked in real time for the agent to call.
After the call, prospects who requested for information were then reported to the Client to be sent brochures and forms as reference for the sales representatives in tailor-fitting a project design for them.
The initial result of the campaign was a pleasant surprise for the Client as Callbox produced 96 Appointments just halfway through the campaign period (middle of the second month of a 3-month campaign). Towards the end of the campaign, that number doubled to 192 Appointments, 72 of which were warm follow-ups.
The physiotherapy manufacturer leader thought they’ve had enough successes in the past and that they’ve ran the best marketing strategies in the business, but was in awe when the Callbox team pulled through with lofty results for the campaign. Their decision to partner up with the best in lead generation led them to an all-time high. Just goes to show how much proven expertise can make a difference.
Callbox Multi-Channel Marketing Program Aced Success for Neuro Testing Company
The Client is a group of academic clinicians and other professionals like engineers and researchers who develop advanced neurological disorders assessment tools, specifically for dementia, and have been in service for more than a decade now. Their product is a memory assessment software used by clinicians to test and analyze a dementia patient’s memory, which also provides recommendations and further medical steps to take based on results.
Medical Clinics & Rehabilitation Centers
Neurologists (doctors, consultants, neuro nurses)
The Client launched its first neuro-assessment tool in 2000 and subsequently released an improved version of the tool in 2006 and in 2012. The team mainly focused on widely researching and meticulously developing neurological assessment tools, and later on took the project to a higher level by making Android versions of it on different gadgets like smartphones and tablets.
The course was a success – the neuro-assessment software for dementia is accessible to clinicians anytime and anywhere, which enables them to work with accuracy through its real-time data tracking and updating features.
However, the team went amiss on one thing – the marketing aspect of the project which bore the following challenges:
- The long periods of research studies and software tool development took most of their attention which somehow, unconsciously snatched ample time to plan on how the tool should be strategically introduced to their target market.
- The Client had an existing marketing staff but with skills limited to traditional marketing of going from clinic to clinic to present the product.
- Competitors emerged fast in the market and the Client was running against them and against time – there weren’t appropriate resources or tools to use to expedite product sales and marketing.
The Client had little confidence in their ability to garner enough marketing attention for the project. And there being very little time left to roll out a well-thought marketing strategy, the Client decided, for the first time, to outsource their marketing initiatives.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
A decade of perfected marketing strategies – is the pride and inspiration that drives Callbox to serve its countless global clients with tailored, world-class sales and marketing solutions based on their business needs and goals.
In this campaign, the Client straightforwardly stated their need for targeted qualified leads as the pressure on keeping up or getting ahead of the race was urgent: Hot Transfers as priority leads and Face to Face or Phone Appointments as secondary options. Callbox was more than ready for the challenge.
A Multi-Touch Multi-Channel Marketing program was employed which included the following activities:
- Data Validity Check via Email Copies – with the use of the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool, target decision makers’ contact information like email addresses were validated by sending out initial email copies that contained short product information and CTAs that would compel recipients to answer by replying, clicking links to Q&As or visit the Client’s website.
- Lead Generation/Appointment Setting – validated contacts were called for two reasons: to be profiled and hot-transferred to the Client’s lead specialists for possible product demonstration. Those who did not agree to be transferred were offered an office appointment, with a phone appointment as a final option.
- Activate Web, Social and Mobile Network Access – the email copies sent to target decision makers contained links that led to: the Client’s website and a landing page that contained “ask us” box where prospects may ask questions and “contact me” box where prospects may share their contact information if they agree to be contacted by the Client.
Out of the 4,500 contacts, 3,375 (75%) were validated to have opened, clicked links or visited the Client’s website, and completely profiled: decision makers’ names, clinic addresses, active phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts and SIC codes.
The 3,375 were called which produced a total of 45 Hot Transfers and 21 phone appointments – a huge leap of 75% increase in leads from the Client’s previous average of 16 leads.
The impressive number of leads and appointments was just a part of the Client’s acknowledged success on the campaign ran by Calbox, the other fraction being that the long periods spent on research and development of the neuro assessment tool did not go to waste with the quality of leads generated by the Callbox team. Furthermore, the seamless Callbox workflow of completely profiling all validated contacts for the Client’s in-house marketing team produced leads they are currently nurturing for future conversion.
But for the Client, the cake-topper was the exuberance of seeing results that clearly put them ahead of the competition.
Callbox Passes Diagnostic Test with Flying Colors
Incorporated in 2002, The Client is a National O.E.M. and distributor of in-vitro diagnostic products, selling 2 million drug tests annually and growing into one of the largest distributors of rapid on-site drug tests in the United States. The Client’s goal is to help its target market maintain drug-free environments for its constituencies (employees, staff, clients, members, contractors, or students.) They carry a large inventory of products including the following drug testing kits: all-In-one kit/cups, quick-dip kits, pipette tests, and oral kits. The Client also carries test kits measuring breath alcohol levels, saliva alcohol levels, nicotine levels, and adulterants. The Client is based in California and markets its products nationwide including Hawaii.
Laboratory and collection sites, Staffing and temporary agencies, Security agencies, Rehabilitation centers, Probation, Occupational health & Behavioral health
In line with its primary goal to provide high quality drug testing products with outstanding service at affordable prices, the company sought the assistance of a business solutions partner to be able to reach and capture a chunk of the market shared with competitors.
The Client’s main competitor is an established company known for its very affordable prices. In fact, it is widely known as the cheapest among the Client’s several competitors. The Client needed to market its products with emphasis on quality and bulk discounts, as this is its identified pricing strength.
The Client recognized some inadequacy in its sales and marketing strategies, and saw the need for a contact solution to support its growth and sales objectives.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The Client partnered with Callbox to obtain a solution that helped them gain advantage against competitors, with the end goal of increasing their sales volume.
Callbox launched a lead generation campaign in order to gather qualified business prospects for the client. To be considered qualified, these prospects had to conduct 50 or more on-site drug tests per day. Calls made to these prospects involved inquiries as to the need for drug testing kits, drugs covered, type of kits used, number of kits required and an offer of free kit samples.
Keeping in mind the Client’s objective which was call quality rather than call volume, a Callbox agent made 80-100 calls per day with a quota of 4 successful calls per day, totaling 20 leads per week and 80 leads per month.
The Client first engaged the services of Callbox in November 2005 and has been a satisfied customer ever since.
- Successful calls made by Callbox – The Client management has been vocal in their appreciation of having 90% of the leads generated convert to closed deals. Clearly, the introduction of the broad scope of products that the Client offers and increased customer acquisition was achieved as a result of Callbox’s lead generation program.
- The need for the Client’s in-house sales reps went down from 4 to 2 during the campaign as the sales reps only needed to follow-up the fresh leads provided by Callbox instead of actually initiating the sales calls.
- Company owner was so pleased with the results of the campaign that he invited the Callbox agent handling the account to visit their California office for an intensive week-long training to further improve the effectivity of the campaign. Callbox takes pride in the ability of its people to deliver.
To increase sales productivity, Callbox provides support to its clients by giving their sales teams access to a full stack of sales and marketing tools that drive up lead conversion. Equipped with decades of marketing expertise and powered by intuitive sales technology, Callbox helps companies grow their business exponentially.
Industries We Serve
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: