Top ISO Certification Firm Boosts Sales Pipeline with Callbox
The Client is looking to capture a huge portion of the growing demand for ISO certification among companies operating in Southeast Asia. In particular, the Client identifies a strong potential for its certification and training programs geared toward small to medium-sized enterprises across various industries in the Indonesian and Malaysian markets.
With a broad ISO certification portfolio and a worldwide roster of customers under its fold, the Client has significant strategic advantage over its competitors in the region. The Client has extensive experience assessing quality management systems that include a wide range of compliance coverage, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, and other related standards for commercial and industrial organizations.
To help reach its revenue expansion goals, the Client developed a marketing strategy that involved direct outreach to relevant prospects from companies in its target verticals. The client also determined that it needed the help of a third-party marketing agency to carry out this segment of the plan. Accordingly, the Client decided to partner with Callbox mainly because of the latter’s track record at managing B2B marketing campaigns that target organizations based in Indonesia and Malaysia.
• Launched a 3-month multi-channel appointment setting campaign for a leading QA
• Reached campaign objectives well before the project’s conclusion
• Exceeded response benchmarks for both email and phone channels
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Callbox’s multi-channel appointment setting package was deemed to be the best approach for helping the Client achieve its current marketing goals.
The campaign was made up of two integrated components: (1) phone-based appointment setting and (2) email marketing, and was put together with the following objectives in mind:
• To prequalify and generate face-to-face/phone appointments for the Client
• To drive awareness for the Client’s core standards including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OhSaS 18001: 2007
The campaign’s target prospects consist of persons involved in handling or overseeing QA processes at organizations with 50 to 2,000 employees that belong to a given set of industries and locations specified by the Client.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
1. The Callbox team prepared the campaign prospect list, call script, and email templates based on the Client’s specifications. These were submitted for the Client’s review and approval prior to the start of the campaign.
2. Agents contacted and qualified the target prospects using the list of probing questions outlined by the Client. Prospects who demonstrated a clear need for or interest in ISO certification and agreed to meet with one of the Client’s reps were tagged as qualified appointments.
3. The Callbox team forwarded all leads to the Client via email notifications and Pipeline update.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The entire campaign ran for a total of three months (66 days). The campaign’s first couple of weeks was mostly spent gaining initial traction through emails. As such, the results during this stage of the project prominently focused on email marketing. Here are some key highlights of the campaign’s email marketing activities:
• Delivery rates of up to 98.6%
• Open rates of up to 8.54%
• reply rates of up to 3.81%
Once the results from the initial email outreach started trickling in at the close of the first month, there was a noticeable pick-up in the number of qualified appointments generated. In fact, the majority of appointments produced during the campaign were recorded after the first four weeks. Here is a monthly breakdown of the number of appointments set throughout the campaign:
• 1st month: 17 qualified appointments
• 2nd month: 31 qualified appointments
• 3rd month: 23 qualified appointments
Using a benchmark lead-to-opportunity rate of 30% and a close rate of 40%, the 71 appointments delivered during the 3-month campaign can potentially turn into 9 new customers for the Client within the next 6 to 12months.