The Client is a global powerhouse technology pioneer focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare, adding real value for customers by providing Building Technologies, Drive Technology, Energy, Financing, Healthcare, Industrial Automation, Mobility, Services, Software, and Consumer Products.
From designing the pointer telegraph back in 1847, the Client took its way up to become a global powerhouse technology conglomerate by constantly creating and building solutions that empower its customers to positively transform their businesses.
Along the course, however, the tech giant was confronted with several challenges such as the first comprehensive reform of the organization, the launch of the Ten-Point Program, compliance risks, and the recent pandemic. Nonetheless, it withstood all odds by being innovative, customer-oriented, and adherent to quality standards.
In fact, the challenges made the tech leader even stronger and opened new doors to opportunities – strategies, acquisitions, and meaningful partnerships that allowed the business to flourish and fit for the future. Among the latest partnerships they engaged with included a lead generation campaign with Callbox.
The Callbox Solution
The Client wanted to expand its APAC market by focusing on building more customer accounts in the region, mainly in the Singapore market.
Based on the Client’s needs, Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscription to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management which included Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to contact potential customers using multiple marketing channels.
- To keep the contact list accurate and updated to ensure more lead conversions.
- Set meetings with qualified interested prospects for the Client’s specialists.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified its target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target, which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign’s primary targets were IT Directors, IT Infrastructure Managers/Heads, Data Center Managers, Engineering/Facilities Heads, Corporate Real Estate, VPs, GMs covering the same scope, and C-Levels (CEO, CIO, CTO).
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type with unique accounts and contacts.
Overall, the 12-month ABM Lead Generation campaign generated 152 Sales Qualified Leads, 47 Marketing Qualified Leads, 79 Requests for Information, 242 Follow Ups, 221 For Callback, 83 Potential Leads, and 3,112 LinkedIn Connections.