Chloe from Beacon Communications has put together ideas from 35 B2B lead generation experts on how to generate leads.
She reached out to us and asked, “What are the three things a company should do to generate leads?”
Katrina Chua, our Marketing Manager for Asia Pacific, has almost 10 years of experience. Her passion about marketing allows her to look for new ways on how she can help different companies all over Asia Pacific reach their lead generation goals. For 15 years, we’ve helped companies increase ROI with our lead generation and appointment setting services. Here is her opinion about it.
- Invest in a good marketing list. We all know that you can never find a perfect list. To make sure you have the right information, you can always assign 1 or 2 people from your team to do continuous profiling to update your records from time to time.
What to do with this list?
- Have your marketing team set up a multi-channel marketing campaign – social media, calling, website, mobile, email, and chat. Divide your team to handle specific tasks per channel (choose someone with experience in that area).
What to do?
- Create different email templates (introductory/cold email, follow-up email, etc). Send out cold or introductory emails to reach out and engage with your prospects.
- Have someone follow up prospects through calling.
- Create high-quality contents to drive traffic to your website.
- Reach out and communicate with your prospects through different social media platforms; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Have a 24/7 chat support to answer inquiries in real time.
- Outsource a lead generation company. We all know that letting the experts and the experienced people do the job is better than going through all the hassle of hiring, training, developing the right lead generation strategy and monitor which techniques are working or which ones are not.
If you outsource your lead generation campaign, your sales team can focus on following up on sales-ready leads generated from your lead generation campaign. B2B lead generation companies have the right people and the right technology to provide the right leads that you need for your business.
Check out other advice from other lead generation experts that are featured in her article, Lead Generation Round Up.
The success of the business depends on the quality of leads that you generate. With Callbox, we value quality over quantity which means we don’t just deliver leads, we provide high-quality warm leads. With that, we’ve managed to help our clients increase their revenue. Our team’s expertise and professionalism in finding the right leads that are easily converted is the reason why most of them ended up signing a longer contract with us.
Get to know Callbox even better. Watch our video
Get qualified and industry targeted leads today! Dial +65 3159.1112
Grab a copy of our FREE EBOOK, The Ultimate Lead Generation Kit! Updated with links to the best and latest techniques that will help generate quality sales leads for your business