Back then, cinemas were the only place that people go to watch movies. But, now, people watch and stream movies online via their smart television, mobile phones or Ipads from streaming sites like Netflix, Hulu, Youtube etc., right at the comfort of their couch. Over the course of time, the entertainment sphere, along with communication, education, as well as business, and many other things, has radically changed.
ERP software firms, like film production companies, do a careful study on how to market and sell their products and services. But, with the long list of strategies available in the marketplace today, one is likely to cut and try several tactics which could be a waste of time.
So here’s a free access to a list of winning marketing strategies to sell an ERP software:
Customers visit your website because they are looking for solutions. However, simply listing a range of your products online will not suffice their needs. They need information, the benefits and how your product differentiates from their current system. All these and more should be easily accessed by your target customers, otherwise they’ll leave sooner than 15 seconds after log on.
- Create a quality website and content optimized for SEO
- Do PPC to ensure top placements for higher online visibility
- Offer your website visitors with fresh and useful Content
- Share and promote your content on Social Media
- Create top-notch Landing Pages with CTAs that convert
Outbound Marketing such as cold calling and unsolicited emails is less outstanding, others say. But, the new generation of marketers have labelled it differently, applying less aggressive, but more effective ways of attracting customers.
- Identify market segments to cater the right industries for your ERP software
- Connect with your ideal customers via Social Media
- Educate and nurture customers through Email Marketing
- Utilize Cold Calling to follow up
- Reach out to prospects via Mobile
Account Based Marketing
Data has gotten bigger. Thus, giving ERP software companies the ability to collect information about their target prospects as to who would best qualify to purchase. Account based marketing will help you establish a 1:1 connection with the right decision maker/s in your target companies.
- Focus on high value accounts by identifying target companies with the highest potential of turning into your customers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of each target account by building complete profiles of the individuals involved in the decision making process.
- Reach out to each identified decision maker using the right mix of personalized outreach and digital touchpoints.
- Go beyond initiating contacts with stakeholders, by nurturing each interested decision maker in order to help them move into the next steps of the buying process.
One of the top strategies to sell your ERP software is to engage in events, whether you are hosting or co-sponsoring. Being around your target customers and giving them first hand information and experience of your product enhances interest and increases your chance of converting them into users. In fact, statistics show:
- Most (41%) marketers believe that events are the single-most effective marketing channel over digital advertising, email marketing and content marketing.
- 55% of B2B organizations spend over 21% of their marketing budgets on events.
- Businesses within the software and services industry invest more heavily, and consistently in in-person events with 42% of these allocating over 21% of their budgets in events.
- $7,500 is the median increase in event technology budget for 2019.
- 76% of marketers say their event and experiential marketing initiatives are integrated with their other marketing campaigns.
- 62% of marketers who use email marketing to promote their events use event marketing software.
- App powered events generate 42% more social media impressions.
- 50% of marketers say their primary reason for events are lead generation/sales and community building.
Stream and discover winning ways to sell your ERP software products – inbound, outbound, ABM and events marketing. But, if you think some old tactics still work best for you, keep them. Watching movies in a movie theater has that sting of special feeling different from streaming to sleep on your couch at home.