Guest posting is one way of sharing your knowledge and to reach a big audience. It can help build your reputation and at the same time acquire links. This blog is open to accepting guest postings. You just need to follow a simple set of rules.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Hold off on the self-promotional content. We would like to maintain a blog that is a source of usable and helpful information and insights.
- Read and check for errors before submitting. As much as we might like the substance of your content, error-correcting is not something we may have time to do regularly.
What We Look For
- Content on these and similar topics: marketing, sales, B2B lead generation, tips on how to be productive, seo, social media
- Not less than 1000 words
- Content NOT previously published somewhere else
- A substantial and interesting bio to go with your article
- NO affiliate links. We like to keep our blog spam-free.
How do you submit your guest post?
You can send a copy of your content to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include an image (.jpeg) not more than 2MB. It normally takes us 2-3 days to check your content, so please be patient.
Once we have published your article, we will send you a confirmation email and a link to the said content. We strongly encourage that you share your published story to social sites like G+, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Let us share our knowledge together. We are looking forward to reading and publishing your content!
Want to grow your business? Enquire now.