Callbox ABM Concluded Top ICT’s Quest for Success
- Successfully completed a 6-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for a leading ICT company
- Worked out campaign actions that helped the Client promote their newly launched next-generation cloud-delivered services
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-qualified prospects
Established in 2001, the Client is a regional telco and ICT services company with operations in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia and the Philippines, and a trusted partner of Fortune 500 companies and top enterprises in SEA. With their wide range of services such as Global Connectivity, Managed Network and Managed Security solutions, they help many businesses build and transform their network and security infrastructure, securely move to the cloud, and achieve their digital agenda.
The Client was looking for a telemarketing partner who could assist them in promoting their recently launched SECURE SD-WAN: Converged Network + Security Solution services, and cater their customer service needs with the human touch via voice, chat and email.
The ICT leader shortlisted some lead generation companies from online and considered some referrals from channel partners at the same time. But, after several talks with a number of providers, they decided to work with Callbox because of its cohesive and comprehensive approach and range of services, which is very much aligned with their focus on business results and less of the process and activities done.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s requirements, Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support through Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management via Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to help the Client in generating potential leads
- To call and promote their newly launched services to the target audience
- To schedule a face- to- face, online or phone meetings with prospects from other target regions for the Client’s representatives
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets were SVP/EVP/VP/Director/ Manager – IT, Network, Security, Procurement Heads, CTO, CIO, CSO/CISO, CFO
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type
The 6-month Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign generated a total of 84 Sales Qualified Leads, 126 Opt-In Marketing Qualified Leads, 246 Follow-ups, and 132 Opt-in Requests for Information.
Callbox feels like an extension of our own team. They’ve shown great passion to learn about our business, customers, and processes. They align with us accordingly while applying their own expertise.