Callbox ABM yields more qualified leads for a Leading Automotive Corporation
- Successfully executed a 6-month ABM lead generation and appointment-setting campaign for an automotive manufacturer
- Developed outbound campaign activities that provided the client with opportunities to address lead generation challenges
- Accomplished key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and produced highly qualified unique contacts
The Client, which was founded in 1926, is a multinational automotive corporation that manufactures premium cars, buses, vans, and trucks. Its products include a wide range of cars, from compact cars to commercial vehicles like trucks and buses, and even luxury sedans.
The Client is well-known for its cutting-edge technologies, such as hybrid and electric drive systems. It is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world with operations in more than 40 countries and is committed to sustainability and innovation with the goal to become a carbon-neutral company by 2040.
In recent years, the Client has focused on developing autonomous driving technologies and digital services for its customers. It has also expanded into new markets to establish partnerships with local companies to develop electric vehicles and mobility services.
The automotive industry is heavily reliant on a complex supply chain that involves various suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors. Despite the automotive industry’s growing economy, the manufacturing sector still encounters business obstacles brought on by workforce shortage, cybersecurity, global competition, keeping up with technological innovations and trends, and acquiring qualified leads.
The Client prioritized the one issue that pressures them as a leader in the automotive manufacturing sales industry- generating qualified leads.
This issue pushed the Client to employ SQL-generating marketing tactics, leverage content, and other strategies to attract more interested customers. It also made it necessary to outsource to a lead generation services provider who is knowledgeable about their problems and ready to handle the situation.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox developed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign based on the Client’s needs and preferences. This included:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was tasked with running a campaign focused on the Client’s automotive manufacturing services, using a variety of channels to get in front of a large number of prospective clients.
- Learn about the opportunities and needs of the prospects through delivery calls.
- Set up meetings for the client’s sales staff with potential clients.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were the CEO, CTO, Director, C-suites, Data Officers, Data Analysts / Scientists, Business Heads, and AI Experts.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry, business size, and technologies in use.
The 6-Month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 98 appointments, 116 requests for more information, 154 follow-ups, and 43 callbacks.