Callbox and Appliance Technology Firm Leagued for a Successful ABM Campaign
- Successfully completed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for an appliance technology firm.
- Worked outbound campaign activities that opened opportunities for the Client to build its Singapore and Malaysia markets.
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-qualified prospects.
The Client is a pioneer, and innovative and rapidly expanding provider of appliance technologies and services with a focus on IT security and compliance. It combines solutions from selected software vendors with appliance hardware of the highest quality in its products.
The Client needed a team to run a lead generation program to expand their Singapore and Malaysia markets. The campaign will cater to companies with global presence that send out large files from site to site, or those that require file-sharing with their resellers or customers.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s campaign objectives, the Callbox team designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
The Campaign Goals
- The Callbox team was to contact the Client’s target accounts, and promote its file transfer product and solutions.
- Send out prospecting emails that contain the Client’s offerings to generate interest; opened emails will be prioritized during the call.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts which the Callbox team referenced in building the database.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets: Directors, Business Owners, IT Managers, Person in Charge of IT
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign ran for 4 years, and generated a total of 857 Sales Qualified Appointments.