Callbox Boosts Japanese Food Company’s Pipeline with Quality Leads
- Successfully executed a 3-month ABM lead generation and appointment-setting campaign for a known food company in Japan
- Secured qualified sales meetings for the Client's reps with potential buyers
- Accomplished key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and produced highly qualified unique contacts
The Client is a renowned food company in Japan. It specializes in producing and selling noodle-making and egg-peeling machines for different noodle types, including ramen, udon, and soba to name a few. The machines the Client sell are known in the market to be durable, efficient, and of high quality.
Along with their high-class machines, they also provide consulting services and training programs for businesses and individuals interested in noodle-making. They provide consulting services that can help with recipe development, product line design, and technical support.
The Client’s training programs offer hands-on experience and knowledge about noodle-making techniques, machine operation, and maintenance. These programs are devised to teach participants the knowledge and skills needed to operate and maintain noodle-making equipment efficiently. Also, they cover everything from noodle-making basics to advanced techniques, including troubleshooting.
Japanese cuisine is heavily reliant on noodles, which are a key ingredient in most of the country’s national dishes. Japanese noodles come in a variety of shapes, textures, and flavors. They also come in sub-varieties and different regional versions.
The Client, located and headquartered in Japan, is driven to provide the best noodle-making machines, products, and experience to its customers in the region. This is the main reason why they created products that make noodle-making an enjoyable experience- not just technically but also culturally.
Having been in the industry for decades, the Client believes that it’s about time to share the beauty of the Japanese noodle culture with the rest of the world by first expanding into the U.S.
This goal of scaling into another location is a big move for the Client, notwithstanding the risks of moving into a foreign and larger market. To assist in this transition, the Client needed the help of a reputable B2B lead generation services provider to handle its lead generation and appointment-setting efforts.
The Client wanted to partner with a lead gen agency with a proven track record in reaching out to contacts in different target geographical areas. After a thorough screening and selection process, the Client chose Callbox.
They saw Callbox’s Multi-touch, Multi-channel approach as an opportunity to differentiate their brand from others in the competitive market.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s needs, Callbox developed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign which included:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to gauge the product fit and buying intent of potential customers for its target location.
- Collect additional prospect information to help the Client nurture leads and opportunities.
- Set up meetings for the client’s sales staff with potential clients.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were the Executive Chef, CEO, Owner, F&B Manager, Technical Manager, Equipment Manager, Facility Manager, CFO, and Financial Manager.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry, business size, and technologies in use.
The 3-Month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 44 Sales Appointments, 18 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 179 Social Media Connections.