Callbox Campaign Yields Potential Leads for IT Solutions Company
- Successfully executed a 3-month ABM lead generation and appointment-setting campaign for an IT solutions company
- Secured qualified sales meetings for the Client's reps with potential buyers
- Accomplished key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and produced highly qualified unique contacts
The Client is an information technology (IT) consulting and software development company that provides high-end technology solutions to mid-to large-scale businesses. They specialize in cloud computing, security, monitoring, virtualization, and clustering. In addition, they also provide open-source solutions and services like automation, DevOps, Internet of Things (IoT), and Big Data.
With decades of service and professional experience for clients in multiple industries like e-commerce, retail, finance, education, and healthcare the Client has established itself as a trusted partner that places customer satisfaction as a top priority.
The Client is passionate about delivering quality services that meet and surpass customer expectations and their long-standing reputation for providing exceptional services has enabled them to establish trust with their clients. They have been able to grow their customer base and build a strong following over time because of their consistent customer-centric approach.
To meet varying business needs, modern enterprises rely on multiple resources, platforms, and infrastructure, along with technology. The Client integrates multiple technologies on robust platforms to serve these needs. Our experts specialize in optimizing available resources to keep infrastructure costs under control.
In this campaign, the Client’s goal was to gain a better understanding of their target audience’s needs in APAC countries and evaluate their competitors’ strategies to improve their services. As the campaign required an outsourced marketing provider, they searched for top companies and ultimately selected Callbox due to their end-to-end multi-channel lead generation program design and full database provision.
Callbox’s expertise in lead generation allows the Client to gather information about their target audience and competitors through various channels such as email, social media, and telemarketing.
With access to a complete database provided by Callbox, the Client can analyze and understand market trends and tailor their services to meet the needs of their customers. The Client can further enhance their services, stay competitive in the market, and maintain customer satisfaction with Callbox’s assistance.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s needs, Callbox developed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign which included:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to gauge the product fit and buying intent of potential customers for its target location.
- Collect additional prospect information to help the Client nurture leads and opportunities.
- Set up meetings for the client’s sales staff with potential clients.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were the IT Director, CTO, IT VP, and Head of Departments (Finance/Operations/Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Marketing/Sales)
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry, business size, and technologies in use.
The 3-Month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 44 Sales Appointments, 18 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 179 Social Media Connections.