Callbox Skyrockets Lead Gen for Employee Engagement and Well-Being Solutions Provider
- Completed a 6-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for an employee engagement and well-being solutions provider.
- Seamlessly worked out campaign actions that opened opportunities for the Client to promote its services.
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly qualified prospects delivered.
The Client is a prominent global provider of employee engagement and well-being solutions that serve businesses and organizations across the globe. Their digital platform plays a crucial role in empowering these organizations to foster healthier lifestyles and wellness among their
This comprehensive platform has a wide range of features to promote employee well-being and engagement. Among these features are health assessments, providing valuable insights into employees’ current health status and potential risk factors. Employees are also provided with personalized coaching and tailored guidance and support on their journeys toward their well-being.
Additionally, the platform incorporates activity tracking, enabling employees to monitor their physical activities, such as steps taken, calories burned, and active minutes. To make the process fun and engaging, elements of challenges and gamification were included to encourage employees to participate actively in wellness initiatives.
The inclusion of social networking capabilities allows employees to connect with one another, sharing their progress and forming support networks with like-minded individuals. This fosters a sense of community and camaraderie, further reinforcing a positive and healthy workplace culture.
Lastly, the platform’s data analytics and reporting features enable organizations to evaluate the impact of their well-being programs. This data-driven approach allows for informed decisionmaking and the continuous improvement of employee engagement and well-being initiatives.
Through the Client’s robust digital platform, employees can make healthier options, monitor their progress, and forge meaningful connections with their colleagues, leading to a more involved and thriving workforce.
Despite being a distinguished provider of employee engagement and well-being solutions and having a robust digital platform, the Client faced challenges in maximizing its reach and impact. They needed to attract more businesses and organizations to utilize their well-being solutions.
Additionally, they sought to increase user engagement on their platform and showcase the effectiveness of their features, such as health assessments and personalized coaching.
In this campaign, the Client aimed to penetrate the dynamic APAC market, particularly the areas of Singapore, Australia, Japan, Taiwan, and Indonesia. The diverse and rapidly growing economies of these countries made them strategic targets for the Client to introduce their solutions.
The Client sought a reliable lead generation services provider to help them overcome their challenges and achieve their goals. Considering expertise in lead generation, they decided to partner with Callbox, which in turn developed a strategic campaign to reach potential businesses and organizations interested in enhancing their
employee well-being and engagement.
Callbox’s strategic lead generation efforts aligned with the Client’s goal to expand their reach, attract more potential customers, and foster a more engaged workforce. The partnership allowed the Client to strengthen their position as a prominent global provider of employee engagement and well-being solutions.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a plan for a Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign using Account-Based Marketing, which comprised of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to promote the Client’s services to target users in the APAC, particularly in Singapore, Australia, Japan, Taiwan, and Indonesia.
- To help the Client generate more leads using multiple outreach channels
- Callbox was to book online or phone meetings with interested prospects for the Client’s sales representatives.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were the CEO, Chief Digital Information Officer, CIO, CMIO, and CTO.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and were further grouped according to industry type.
The 6-Month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 147 Sales Qualified Leads, 216 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 495 Social Media Connections.