Callbox Takes on Challenge and Scores a VIQtory
- Successfully launched a fully managed lead generation and appointment setting campaign
- Secured qualified sales meetings for the Client's reps with potential customers
- Identified, profiled and expanded the Client's target accounts and contacts with the help of Callbox's data
The Client is a leader in Precision Transcription & Stenography services in Australia. For more than 50 years now, the business holds the reputation in quality that has been built on strict, on-time delivery, and accurate professional transcription for events, meetings, interviews, arbitration and courts throughout the country.
Product & Service Offered
For the lead-off campaign, the focus was to set appointments with specific decision makers for specific industries. In those meetings, Client introduced and discussed the feature and benefits of VIQ Solutions – the world’s leading expert in digital audio, video and evidence capture and management solutions.
VIQ Solutions provides digital recording applications that allow multiple channels of audio and video recordings to be recorded simultaneously with annotations and other information attached to it.
The project plan to partner with a lead generation company was brought about by the Client’s challenge to be able to get through arduous targets like Legal, Medical & Investigation. These are industries that require detailed transcription/dictation tasks as they deal with sensitive and delicate matters.
The Callbox Solution
The Client signed Callbox for a campaign of 10 phone appointments qualified against its “ideal customer” standards:
- A full-package, multi-channel marketing program was provided by the Callbox team.
An agent who called for the campaign for 8 hours everyday
Despite the agent starting out with with limited knowledge on transcription services, through the Callbox leader’s orientation and training, as well as the agent’s interest to learn the mechanics and myriad of applications of such a service , the agent achieved the Client’s desired level of proficiency in speaking with prospects about VIQ Solutions.
A well-filtered database
Filtering a database for the Client’s required target industries was quite a challenge for the Callbox team, as the number of these type of organizations in a country or region is quite below standards, as compared with consumer-centric businesses. But the team still managed to work well with the approved database.
Client-approved calling script
The calling script served as a guide for the caller to keep himself aligned and knowledgeably-sounding in offering the product & services’ value proposition, and setting solid appointments with target decision makers.
The Callbox team built and managed the LinkedIn account, which was approved and kept monitored by the Client at which conversation threads with connections were viewed.
Email templates were drafted by Callbox and were approved by the Client. The templates varied in approach depending on the call disposal set by the agent on each call.
Campaign Status Reports
The weekly reports sent to the Client discussed about statistics and feedback about the campaign. Challenges encountered by the caller in his calls were noted, and corresponding action plans were suggested and implemented for each.
A calendar invite was utilized to confirm set appointments with interested prospects. And if by chance, that a prospect declined the calendar invite, the Callbox team worked out a follow up call for a reschedule, and made sure that no appointment/lead is lost.
- Callbox was able to open the doors for more opportunities for the Client to reach quite elusive targets in the tribunals and local councils in Australia by adding 9 solid leads to their existing client list.
- Client signed for another contract, which was for another company under his management and which offered enterprise audio and text management products and systems.
- Client is currently nurturing all the leads and maintained communications with Callbox for possible campaigns early this year
Callbox opened more doors of opportunities for the Client by complementing its business objectives with a multi-channel marketing scheme.