Cloud-Computing Consultancy Firm Secure High-Converting Leads with Callbox ABM
- Successfully launched a 3-Month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting for a cloud-computing consultancy firm.
- Worked on a multi-channel approach that enabled the Client to increase its client base and stay ahead of the competition.
- Achieved key objectives in terms of best-fit accounts and highly-qualified candidates delivered.
The Client is a Singapore-based cloud-computing consultancy that has been providing cloud solutions across Asia-Pacific for almost a decade. Their expertise enables businesses of various sizes and across different industries to migrate to and effectively use cloud technology.
Among the services that the Client provides are cloud security, cloud migration, DevOps automation, infrastructure design and deployment, and ongoing managed services. By maximizing the capacities of cloud computing, the Client helps businesses improve their scalability, agility, and cost-effectiveness, enabling them to focus on their core competencies and widen their operations.
The Client has assembled a highly skilled team of specialists and experts with deep expertise in Application Development and Information Technology (IT) to address diverse business problems. These specialists leverage cloud-based solutions to provide customized solutions that meet the unique needs of their clients.
To support their in-house team of specialists, the Client has a sales and marketing team that is responsible for prospecting new clients and closing deals. However, the intense competition in the market and the changing buying behavior of customers have made it increasingly challenging for the Client to convert leads into paying customers.
The Client noticed that they were spending more time on prospecting rather than nurturing and converting leads, leading to a slowdown in their lead conversion process.
To address this challenge, the Client has decided to augment their in-house efforts with more advanced outsourced strategies. This could involve outsourcing lead generation activities, hiring specialized sales and marketing professionals, or investing in advanced sales automation tools. The goal is to improve lead conversion rates and maintain a competitive edge in the market.
The Client sought the help of Callbox to help in lead generation and appointment setting. Following further discussions, the Client gained a better understanding of how a multi-channel marketing approach can comprehensively assist in achieving their targets, resulting in their decision to enter into a 3-month agreement with Callbox.
The Callbox Solution
- Callbox was to call and promote the Client’s solutions with the target audience/prospects.
- To schedule an appointment (via Phone or Online) with potential leads
- To set Marketing Qualified Leads with prospects who have consented to be contacted in a few months.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were Head of the Business Unit, e.g. CIO of Managed Services, IT Technical Related, CFO for ERP Type of Sales, CTO, IT Director, Head of Security, Head of Application Development, CO, IT Director, Head of Security, Head of Application Development, CEO, CTO, and CFO.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The 3-Month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 28 Sales Appointments, 43 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 155 Social Media Connections.