Project Returns for IT Innovator Is A Sure Win with Callbox ABM Campaign
The Client is known as Innovation Partner with business operations in more than 50 countries and regions, providing premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
The Client has just recently closed a partnership deal with SAP, one of the world’s leading providers of travel, expense and invoice management solutions, to expand their offerings and services in the Asia Pacific region. The partnership called for them to support customers, especially those who are considering or are using other SAP Cloud applications, through the complete adoption cycle from accessing the solution fit and benefits through implementation. The Client’s goal was to turn in results from the project within a 3-6 months timeline.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Webinar and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to generate leads and set appointments for the Client with qualified prospects who have the need for SAP Cloud applications (SAP Concur, SAP S/4 HANA)
- Keep the database clean and accurate
- Build more social media connections to create massive awareness about the campaign
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries and decision makers
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were CFO, Finance Director, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, HR Director, HR Manager, CIO, IT Director and IT Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The six-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 76 Sales Qualified Leads, 290 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 280 Social Media Connections.
With the high converting leads that the Callbox team delivered, the Client was certain that the campaign would turn in positive results within the 3-6 months project time frame.